What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LEGO Harry Potter game

Random_Kiwi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone else plaing this?
I'm quite enjoying it, but heck, how the heck do you do the wingadium leviosa spell in the class room???

I've spent about 20-30mins just trying to learn this spell! I'm tracing it fast, I'm tracing it slow, I'm tracing and tracing and tracing it...but the stupid damn feather never floats!

What am I doing wrong???

Sorry if this ain't the place for this thread, new to this forum, did a search but couldn't find anything on this game

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

rwilts

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi and welcome. My 7 year old who is Lego mad is loving this game. Easily comparable to ds version and great value. He calls me when stuck and I am finding the spells hard. We can't open the door with the key shaped spell. Worth sticking with it tho...

OP
R

Random_Kiwi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cool...glad I'm not the only one...

I've seen the key spell place in Diagon Alley, but I don't think you can actually do that one until latter, once you've learnt the spell.

Yet I'm in the class to learn the stoopid levitation spell and damned if I can get it to work! Very annoying coz it's quite a fun wee game

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Darn it... I have more games Than I could ever actually play. Well, time to add another to the queue. :)

cametodance

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten to the end of Chamber of Secrets?? I cannot for the life of me figure out how to kill the darn Basilisk!!!!

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm playing in the flying game match...can't recall the real name at the moment...anyway I'm concerned because in all the past scenes I'll see the golden hats but can't find a way to get them. And at the end of the rounds I have a Lot of missing actions...are we supposed to have everything? Or do e go back later with more skills?

OP
R

Random_Kiwi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK, so no one else had issues learning the wingadium leviosa spell? I've pretty much given up! Tracing it slowly or faster, as accurately as possible, as wild as possible...nothing f'ing works! Stupid waste of money!

Ddrumx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wingadium leviosa -- the key is to lift your finger at the top of the spell after you trace the shape.

Anyone know how to cast the unlock able silly spells?

Ddrumx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ah. Figured out the silly spell thing. Just have to shoot them at another character. You can't shoot them at yourself..

nkotb75

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The unlock able spells are in the goblet of fire, I'm in the class at the moment learning how to case the spell, I have so far spent about 45 minutes, and have finally managed to cast the spell once. Don't think I'm going to be able to do this part of the game.this one is worse than the patronus you cast when there are dementors.

nkotb75

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ah. Figured out the silly spell thing. Just have to shoot them at another character. You can't shoot them at yourself..

I must of misunderstood you, is not the spell to unlock doors & trunks?

Most reactions

Latest posts