What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LEGO Harry Potter game

Betro4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Year 3 pursuing Peter legatees

I'm on year 3 the Peter petagrew level where you have to face the perfects in the dark to get to the guy in he back but I can't get past it. Anyone got and tricks?

ozisim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Betro4 said:
I'm on year 3 the Peter petagrew level where you have to face the perfects in the dark to get to the guy in he back but I can't get past it. Anyone got and tricks?

I found that moving in an anti-clockwise direction was easiest.
Go up the left side behind the top prefect and move into the room at the centre to get the head. Then you wait till the other prefect is moving downwards and bolt for the top right corridor.

You can sometimes get away from them after they've seen you.

I hated this level... The absence of the invisibility cloak in the inventory was very frustrating.

ozisim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Knattepinne said:
Hi-all of a sudden the "circle" for steering the characters dissapeared from the screened-does anyone know how to get it back??

Have you tried the toggle under the options menu?

Tap the backpack, select the gear button accross the top, tap the button with the 'plus sign' on it and see if your virtual D Pad is turned on.
If it is, then try only running the game after you've turned off the iPad, so it's the only thing running... I found that helped with the number of bugs in my game.

Mirawolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying the create a new thread for LEGO Harry Potter so i hope this works. I am going to be upgrading the the iPad 2 and am wondering if there is a way to save the saved games so that i don't have to start over when i install it on my new iPad 2??? Someone please help. Thanks

Reaction score
glitch in "the first task" for year 4?

I made it all the way to year 4, and am just below the rooftop where the dragon is sticking its head over the side. I built the little ledge thingy and used alohomora to get the card inside the gate, but when I go to jump to the next ledge- where the 4 little jump arrows are (in between dragon bites) I never make it, I just fall to my "death." I've tried closing the game and restarting my ipad, but that didn't work. So I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem, or if it's some kind of glitch...
Help please!!

Reaction score
Never mind, I got it to work! I think it was just being quirky about exactly how I hit the jump spot... But I finished the game and am now going back!

potterperson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm at the end of Year 3 and am at the last stage fighting the basilisk where he's in a rocky wall (not the part with the gates - I already did that). I hopped up and across the rocky part and tapped on the Slytherin icon. I've gotten to the spot where the white brick levitates. I zap the snake and ride up on the brick, but then there's no place to hop to to climb up. I've tried zapping the snake through the top hole, but no luck with that. Do I have a glitch and the arrows near the top just aren't lighting up? It seems like I should be hopping somewhere, but there's nowhere to go. Thanks!

ozisim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
potterperson said:
I'm at the end of Year 3 and am at the last stage fighting the basilisk where he's in a rocky wall (not the part with the gates - I already did that). I hopped up and across the rocky part and tapped on the Slytherin icon. I've gotten to the spot where the white brick levitates. I zap the snake and ride up on the brick, but then there's no place to hop to to climb up. I've tried zapping the snake through the top hole, but no luck with that. Do I have a glitch and the arrows near the top just aren't lighting up? It seems like I should be hopping somewhere, but there's nowhere to go. Thanks!

I remember that happening to me... I had to Jump back over to the right 1 or 2 squares after zapping the snake before i could go up.

potterperson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you! You have to go back and for a couple of time touching the Slytherin logo. I appreciate the reply.

Nanslife

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Llamaesque said:
Although it was made for the Nintendo DS version of the game, I've found this walkthrough really helpful:

.gamefaqs.com/ds/960583-lego-harry-potter-years-1-4/faqs/60769

However, it still can't get me past the two prefects in the dark in year 3. Any advice? I don't think there's a trick to it, but I just haven't made it through :b

Thanks for posting this website! Very helpful.

Sent from my iPad using iPf

francy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone got any advice on how to get to the Wizard Hats that are occasionally visible BEHIND closed gates?

I'm only on year two, just got past Filch, but have come across several of these hats in Year 1 and 2, and would love to be able to collect them...

:)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts