What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LEGO Harry Potter game

NurseRachet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Most of the cards and hats can only be collected during replay mode. Certain items need certain characters. For gates, you need to collect a ghost character, to fly through them. Enjoy the game!

Kermione

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I am in the third year, and am trying to follow peter petigrew. I already returned the head to the statue, but now it won't let me do anything else! Help would be greatly appreciated.
Lucky you! I am like Llamaesque--the DS Walkthrough hasn't gotten me past
Those two Prefects. It seems impossible to get to the Head. Perhaps you could share the key to your success in this regard, Skittles369?

Hopefully yours,
Kermione :)

Ccs56112

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please help! I'm stuck trying to get into the three broomsticks, any suggestions?

You have to get on top of the portico above the entrance and destroy the railings on the overhang across. After which you can jump across and follow the blue jump boxes. Go across as far to the left as you can, you should see a pile of tiles that you'll need to put back together. And then you'll place it on the chimney and smoke out the people in there. This will unlock the door and you can then go inside! Good luck!

Ccs56112

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Year 3 pursuing Peter pettigrew.

So I am in the third year, and am trying to follow peter petigrew. I already returned the head to the statue, but now it won't let me do anything else! Help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm also having problems in this level. I'm stuck in the room with the glittery green wall. I can't do anything in this room. Any suggestions?:mad:

Nanslife

iPF Noob
Reaction score
francy said:
Anyone got any advice on how to get to the Wizard Hats that are occasionally visible BEHIND closed gates?

I'm only on year two, just got past Filch, but have come across several of these hats in Year 1 and 2, and would love to be able to collect them...

:)

You have to go back after finishing all four years and replay in free play mode to get the things you missed. There are spells you need to learn and characters to unlock to get the treats out of reach.

Sent from my iPad using iPf

francy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten to the end of Chamber of Secrets?? I cannot for the life of me figure out how to kill the darn Basilisk!!!!

I just played that part! You go up the floating steps, and then attack his tail (pressing B). He will retreat, so you need to jump up the steps until you can attack his tail again. Eventually, when you make your way to the top, the sword will appear and you can stab it in the head (or that happens automatically, can't remember).

Anyway, attack its tail!

Sorry if its a bit garbled, I have my 5 & 3 year old kids jumping around me in their towels after getting out of the shower so I am a bit distracted...

Hope I've helped!

LindaChu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help!i want to unlock snape!

i tried many many chapters but still can not find snape character card!Plz help me><:mad:

Jeffrayhafway

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hogsmeade Village

Howdy ... I'm stuck lol.
I am at the part where you walk through the one eyed witch statue and you walk thru and you click yourself lumos and then I can't get any where I kill the mushroom I destroy boxes I can't open the chest with none of Harry Fred or George and I just confused lol. I keep walking back and forth between the two scenes looking for a hidden things destroying benches and oiy lol just need help lol

NurseRachet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Those chests can't be opened until you complete most of the game and have the right character cards. In the meantime, you'll need to lift a secret door by using 3 separate weights in which you'll have a special task to release those weights. You'll find 3 secret doors, simply tap the door and they will open...happy hunting!!! :)

Figglett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dsmith16 said:
Hi!

I just started playing this game yesterday, and am really enjoying it. I hadn't had too much trouble until I got into the Mountain Troll section. I cannot so far figure out how to get to the upper level at the left end where it looks like all of the action is.

I've figured out how to jump across from the entrance area over to the crumbling walkway, run over it, then jump onto the platform. I use wingardium leviosa to get the platform to rise, get the red brick, but now I'm stuck. I don't see anywhere else to jump.

By the way, I'm playing on an iPod Touch, in case there are differences with the iPad.

Any hints would be greatly appreciated!

So what did you do? I am stuck in the same place.

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As far as I know, Lego games are fun......until your stuck somewhere.

Sent from my interestingcompanionPad using iPF!

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, I have searched all over, and I can't find it anywhere.
I am stuck at year 2 with Aragog. I am down to the last heart and i can't click the rock to kill him. Can anyone help?

RandomMusing

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone help? I'm stuck on year two, the duel against Malfoy. He keeps hitting me with a statue. I've run around trying to avoid it while shooting expelliarmus at him, but his health never seems to go down.

Please help!! Thanks

*EDIT*
HA, after being stuck on this forever I finally figured it out and got past it. For those who want to know, you have to run around avoiding the statue / block. Once it hits the ground shoot at it. Do this until it breaks apart. After that Malfoy will do some other spells which are pretty easy to fight.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts