What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad owners average age

What age group are iPad owners in?

• 15 and under

Votes: 50 3.4%
  • 16 - 24

Votes: 148 10.0%
  • 25 -35

Votes: 249 16.9%
  • 36 - 45

Votes: 312 21.2%
  • 46 - 55

Votes: 291 19.8%
  • over 55

Votes: 423 28.7%

• Total voters

thor48

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just turned 65 and loving my iPad. Rarely ever use my PC or Laptop anymore. Can't wait for the next iPad (5 ?).

SunCity

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am 66. We have had computers since 1980. I even had webtv.:) I hate Microsoft. I will never buy a computer again. Once a week I am tempted to "accidentally" back over my lap top. There's always a problem, so much time wasted fixing problems, trying to figure out why something no longer works, getting rid of malware, replacing programs that don't work on the newest build. I charge up the ipad and it's good to go for 10-13 hours. An ipad and a Kindle...I am happy.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
46 now and my mum has FINALLY bought the iPad mini. It took me 5 years to convince her and now she can't put it down. Lol. She is 68. My dad was quicker to convince. Same age. My aunt is a sprightly 86 and she has an iPad 2. My brothers and their families all have iDevices.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
46 now and my mum has FINALLY bought the iPad mini. It took me 5 years to convince her and now she can't put it down. Lol. She is 68. My dad was quicker to convince. Same age. My aunt is a sprightly 86 and she has an iPad 2. My brothers and their families all have iDevices.

That's wonderful. It's interesting how you knew about the iPad mini 5 years ago, 2 years before the iPad 1 was introduced.;)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Silly man. I tried to get her to buy the iPod touch and then the iphone and... Hee Hee.

Championship uk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just turned 65 and loving my iPad. Rarely ever use my PC or Laptop anymore. Can't wait for the next iPad (5 ?).

Hi I am 56 and on my 2nd ipad, which is an ipad 3,
I bought a laptop 6 months before my 1st ipad
Though I have not touched my laptop since my 1st
Apple purchase,but then again I love my ipad....

fusa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am 25 years old and I have the iPad for almost a month! It is really useful ! I must admit that I didn't expected it would be so useful to me:)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am 25 years old and I have the iPad for almost a month! It is really useful ! I must admit that I didn't expected it would be so useful to me:)

You'll continue to discover new uses for it as long as you have your iPad.

Welcome to the iPad forums fusa, the largest and best iPad forum anywhere, with over 282,000 members worldwide. Many of our membership volunteer their time to help their fellow members with answers to their questions and solutions to their problems. If a search of the forums doesn't provide the answer you need, don't hesitate to post your question in the appropriate forum.
We ask that all members take the time to review the Forum rules before posting.

Last edited:

fusa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You'll continue to discover new uses for as long as you have your iPad.

Welcome to the iPad forums fusa, the largest and best iPad forum anywhere, with over 282,000 members worldwide. Many of our membership volunteer their time to help their fellow members with answers to their questions and solutions to their problems. If a search of the forums doesn't provide the answer you need, don't hesitate to post your question in the appropriate forum.
We ask that all members take the time to review the Forum rules before posting.

Thanks scifan57! It's REALLY nice being member of this forum!

Most reactions

Latest posts