What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Family status of iPad owners

What is your marital/family status?

• Single

Votes: 36 30.8%
  • Married/in civil partnership

Votes: 26 22.2%
  • Married/partnership with child(ren)

Votes: 55 47.0%

• Total voters

mobi1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Let's see how many of iPad owners are single and family persons :)

Please vote only if you are over 18. Otherwise the result may be skewed.

PS: The reason I posted this poll because my wife complained that I'm spending too much time with iPad rather than looking after our kid ;)

Last edited:

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PS: The reason I posted this poll because my wife complained that I'm spending too much time with iPad rather than looking after our kid ;)

that's something :p maybe your not much spending time with her ;)
My husband complains that Im spending too much on my iPad even if Im the one watching our kid .

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
mobi1 said:
Let's see how many of iPad owners are single and family persons :)

Please vote only if you are over 18. Otherwise the result may be skewed.

Two teenage girls and a hubby. He doesn't mind me being on here as long as I help him get a film or tv program set up on laptop. He's hopeless with gadgets.

Flinthills

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It would be interesting to see how many iPad owners have grown children. I have 2 sons that grew up and moved on. It's fun to visit.

ctsluder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Married for 22 years with 2 teenagers,daughter is 19 and in college so she does not live at home right now, and son is 17 is still in high school.

We were married at 19 and finished college together, we had kids early so would still be young when they were grown and gone, let the traveling and fun times begin, Not like did not fun with them when they were growing up mind you,they they a lot of fun. We are a very close to our kids.

My daughter is so not happy we are not going to be home much this summer for her to hang out with!LOL

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
One husband , one daughter , one grandson and coming soon one grand daughter ;-)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Reaction score
It would be interesting to see how many iPad owners have grown children. I have 2 sons that grew up and moved on. It's fun to visit.

A 20 year old son, a 19 year old daughter, a 17 years old son that acts like an adult a 16 year old daughter that thinks she's an adult and as I wrote before a 3 year old daughter that thinks she runs the household including telling the older siblings to do their chores

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from my iPad

Most reactions