What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cat vs Dog, which is better? (iPad owner survey)

What do you like better?

• Cat all the way!

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • I love dogs!

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Nah, I prefer human

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

cherapin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let's do a quick poll and see how many iPad owners are cat lover versus dog lovers:p

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am both a dog and cat lover--heck...I love all animals! Sorry for not answering right!

My first choice would be a DOG!

francis101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there..
My choice on that would be a dog..
Its not that I hate cats, Dogs are more friendlier for me.. :)

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm allergic to cats, though to be fair I liked dogs better even when I wasn't allergic.

I often like cats and small dogs as individuals, but prefer the larger breeds (especially mutts) as a rule.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I went for cat because it was all dog but I do love both and own both plus loads of other animals/birds

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

MadChef

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When I was growing up till my mid twenties I always had cats, and loved them all. We never had a dog. When my partner and I got our first dog together, a Yorkie
I never had another cat. We have had three Yorkies since our first beloved Nick, and a few mixes we rescued. I would find it hard not to have a dog in my life ever again.

☮ ♥ 

Last edited:

Ldsdad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have both, and I go back and forth. The old adage is true: dogs have masters and cats have staff.
We just got an eight-week-old cocker spaniel - extremely cute!!!!!!
If I can figure out how to post pictures from my iPad camera roll, I'll treat you all to a picture of her.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If I can figure out how to post pictures from my iPad camera roll, I'll treat you all to a picture of her.

We've got a thread for that, and would love to see your pets.

http://www.ipadforums.net/off-topic/18348-post-your-pet.html

You can post pictures from the iPad using the iPF app (Discussion Forum for iPad Users). Just tap the Advanced button at the top when composing the post, and you'll see an Attach from Photos option.

Most reactions