What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad owners average age

What age group are iPad owners in?

• 15 and under

Votes: 50 3.4%
  • 16 - 24

Votes: 148 10.0%
  • 25 -35

Votes: 249 16.9%
  • 36 - 45

Votes: 312 21.2%
  • 46 - 55

Votes: 291 19.8%
  • over 55

Votes: 423 28.7%

• Total voters

devorah.kaplan27

iPF Noob
Reaction score
53 and counting. This is almost as fun as Facebook without the picture. More interesting topics to me since I am an ipadaholic. Yes you heard that word here first Devorah. Kaplan. I want the royalty on coining that phrase!

Last edited:

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
devorah.kaplan27 said:
53 and counting. This is almost as fun as Facebook without the picture. More interesting topics to me since I am an ipadaholic. Yes you heard that word here first Devorah. Kaplan. I want the royalty on coining that phrase!

We use appaholic as well.

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I believe that the results of the poll reflect the average age of members, I'm pretty sure the 20 to 30 age bracket is a great deal higher than the results would suggest.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

bunchera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Plwebb said:
I was shocked too! I'm a young 62 and love my (week old) iPad!

I am shocked also. I am also 62 and have everything Apple and love my iPad 2. In fact I am a technology geek generally - keeps me young. I know many people many years my junior who don't have a clue and come to me for advice.

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bunchera said:
I am shocked also. I am also 62 and have everything Apple and love my iPad 2. In fact I am a technology geek generally - keeps me young. I know many people many years my junior who don't have a clue and come to me for advice.

With age cometh wisdom:)

55 going on 17

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score

You might have to pay someone else a royalty for having used that word late in the game. If you google ipadaholic/ipadoholic, you'll find that there are plenty of us and have been for quite awhile, lol.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
bunchera said:

Snap - well almost. I run a Windows PC, iPod3 and iPad1. Otherwise certainly snap;)

Last edited:

rayf83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm 12 and my iPad is the best I have one question though. Is it possible to import songs from your music library onto GarageBand iPad?

Wokiebear

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm a proud iGadgets owner at 65... DL at 77 is learning to love all the iPad can do AND I'm proud to say my old iGadgets are being enjoyed by my 2 sons and my grand kids. Love , love, love these geek devices and orpine to be called on how to fix them by my family

Most reactions

Latest posts