What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 3g error- sim tray

ignat980

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, what if you have your ejector tool on the other side of the planet?
And you don't have a paperclip at hand?
Well, I'm in this situation.
I used a tooth pick, but once I did, a part of that toothpick broke off.
Then, I used a needle. The next thing that happened is that I pushed the toothpick part even further down and I can't see it. I even scraped the hole a little.
What do I do now?
Also, since I'm in Russia, does the "No service" in the top left corner have anything to do with internet too? I don't really use 3g, but no internet connection is working. I understand that the 3g is out of reach, but why isin't the internet working?????

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Then, I used a needle. The next thing that happened is that I pushed the toothpick part even further down and I can't see it. I even scraped the hole a little.
What do I do now?
Also, since I'm in Russia, does the "No service" in the top left corner have anything to do with internet too? I don't really use 3g, but no internet connection is working. I understand that the 3g is out of reach, but why isin't the internet working?????

No service indicates that you do not have a connection to a 3G network and cannot therefore connect to the Internet over 3G because the iPad uses 3G data services as one way to connect to the Internet. If you have a WiFi connection, you can connect to the Internet using WiFi.

Tim

OP
I

ignat980

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What do I do now?

No service indicates that you do not have a connection to a 3G network and cannot therefore connect to the Internet over 3G because the iPad uses 3G data services as one way to connect to the Internet. If you have a WiFi connection, you can connect to the Internet using WiFi.

Tim

I have a WiFi connection, but it says I'm not connected to the internet.
Help me, I need MONOPOLY Nowzerz!!!!
Also, a navigation app. :p

OP
I

ignat980

iPF Noob
Reaction score
interesting ad

I don't know how this has missed my gaze.
It said I was connected to the internet.
Safari said I wasn't.
But I came across a Russian ad. In a a game.
Somehow, everything else started to work, including safari. :)
I don't know how this has happened. :confused:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know how this has missed my gaze.
It said I was connected to the internet.
Safari said I wasn't.
But I came across a Russian ad. In a a game.
Somehow, everything else started to work, including safari. :)
I don't know how this has happened. :confused:

Good to hear -- if computers were simple to understand and logical then I'd be out of a job....:(

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts