What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD 2 jailbreak 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzmay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I believe is fake. I tried this new JB with an iPhone only to see if at least I would get an error message. But no it completed the "jailbreak" "successfully" but nothing at all happened.

bat0nas

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A little update:

@GeoHotJailbreak
Tweeted an URL to his article about the fake JB we all know: A5-2Lib02 - iPad 2 Jailbreak [WARNING] | Jailbreak 4.2.1 - 4.3.1 - 4.3.2 - 4.3.3 - 4.4 - Unlock - Jailbreak - iPhone - iPod - iPad.US

But the last paragraph in his article gives some hopes that they do really have something to show us soon:

So stay away from such tools as it may harm your iPad 2 and don't forget to let your friends know that. You also have to know that iPhone dev-team iPad 2 jailbreak almost done,

Excited! :)

Bluray

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hopefully later this evening there's going to be some good news. The wait is killing us. :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

miket5au

iPF Novice
Reaction score
LoJak said:
I heard the jailbreak release date was juvember 32nd..

when is this so called, juvember ?

Its the month with 32 days, somewhere between May and August, however Muggles (non magical folk) can't access it.

Having extra months in the year is why Wizards look so old :)

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score

bat0nas

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Eivind

iPF Noob
Reaction score
miket5au said:
Its the month with 32 days, somewhere between May and August, however Muggles (non magical folk) can't access it.

Having extra months in the year is why Wizards look so old :)

the wizards will jailbreak before we can :'( i dont want to be a muggle !

Kabona

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Posixninja challenged geohot to see who can jailbreak the ipad 2 first....geohot accepted the challenge yesterday....so now we have the chronic dev team racing against geohpt to see who can release a jailbreak first.

This is what i like to hear.

Juat an update for those who havnt been following the twitter jb community

Reaction score
Kabona said:
Posixninja challenged geohot to see who can jailbreak the ipad 2 first....geohot accepted the challenge yesterday....so now we have the chronic dev team racing against geohpt to see who can release a jailbreak first.

This is what i like to hear.

Juat an update for those who havnt been following the twitter jb community

Yep, except geohot doesn't have an iPad 2, yet. So the race to jb it first hasn't even started :(

Kabona

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
Yep, except geohot doesn't have an iPad 2, yet. So the race hasn't even started :(

We should all get together and buy geohot a 16 gig ipad 2.......there would be some motivation for him

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
If he doesn't have Twitter, then someone successfully setup a fake account under his name and managed to get 15k followers without anyone noticing, that it's not the real deal :D

I thought Geohot did not have twitter, I remember one of the other guys - i0n1c or MuscleNerd - tweeting that.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kabona said:
We should all get together and buy geohot a 16 gig ipad 2.......there would be some motivation for him

Yes, I'd love to donate some money to get geohot an ipad 2.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts