What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD 2 jailbreak 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I feel proud to be a part of this thread! It's come along way. Looking forward to Jailbreaking my iPad2.. :)

FREE MY iPAD2  COMING SOON!

rob1016

iPF Noob
Reaction score
to iPad 2 owners:

just a sec, no one force you to read and be a part of this thread, i'm also here to get updates on the iPad 2 jailbreak and its jailbreak scene, having a member like Bile and Musclenerd here makes us proud and get a precise info better. Don't complain if the tool is not available yet, there's a lot thing to do in your device that might took your valuable time than following up both dev teams working on the precious jailbreak tool. Just my honest opinion though.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
rob1016 said:
to iPad 2 owners:

just a sec, no one force you to read and be a part of this thread, i'm also here to get updates on the iPad 2 jailbreak and its jailbreak scene, having a member like Bile and Musclenerd here makes us proud and get a precise info better. Don't complain if the tool is not available yet, there's a lot thing to do in your device that might took your valuable time than following up both dev teams working on the precious jailbreak tool. Just my honest opinion though.

Don't know what you mean, I didn't see anyone complaining

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
176 pages of nothing... I started this thread to get a JB ... Not for the thread to be derailed... Ending with nothing but chatter

Please post up here if you have a link to the ipad2 jailbreak otherwise post somewhere else please and thanks

Gary

rob1016 said:
to iPad 2 owners:

Don't know what you mean, I didn't see anyone complaining

I think he meant this.

But let's just stay on topic as much as possible, please? I will talk with Leigh and the OP and see the best course of action for this thread.

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
to iPad 2 owners:

just a sec, no one force you to read and be a part of this thread, -cut to save space-, having a member like Bile and Musclenerd here makes us proud and get a precise info better. Don't complain if the tool is not available yet, -cut to save space-. Just my honest opinion though.

You're saying as if we (the patient iPad 2 users) are complaining, when we aren't. Maybe you can change it from "to iPad 2 owners" to "to impatient iPad 2 owners who are anxiously waiting for a JB"

sutty0000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With all the things happening at the jailbreak scene, i decided - some months ago- to learn programming and hacking... I even quit my Muay Thai training for a while for that reason... My programming progress is going really well, but i have a loooooooong way to actually do something like MuscleNerd and the other guys do. So, don't rely on me... Not just yet... :D:D:D

How did you start off? Because I'm interested too :) I'm young and ambitious (I think)

Haha, before reading the "brief" rundown, I was wondering if it was the real MuscleNerd or not. Welcome to the forum, MuscleNerd!

In answer to your question, Sutty, I found a neat book on the subject. It's called Hacking: The Art of Exploitation by Jon Erickson.

Thanks guys I will check those books out, exams are nearly over so after that I'm a free man with time on my side :D

DM51

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There has been far too much spurious chatter and fluff in this thread; it has gone way off topic with all the nonsense that has gone on. The OP says it has run its course, and the lack of useful content supports his claim.

A new thread on this topic will be permitted if a member wishes to start one, but it will be closely monitored and no extraneous or off-topic posts will be permitted.

This one is closed.

Last edited by a moderator:

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts