What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD 2 jailbreak 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
bullka said:
When we were kids we had a game "The King of Silence". I don't know if it's a correct translation to English. All the kids try not to speak. The first who opens his mouth - gets penalty.

I think we need to play it here :)

The rules are simple. Anyone who will post to this thread is a.... don't want name it :D :D :) :)

The goal is - at least three days of "iPad2 JB Free Silence" :)

Who knows.. maybe in three days some more news will be to discuss :D :D

Complete fail. None of us can keep silent for 3 days :D

Cryptic1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did Google news search this morn to find yet another fake news site claiming that a "pay-to-jailbreak" site "finally" has an iPod 2 jailbreak... I'm amazed that no one has posted yet to ask if it's real or not (the article has today's date). Actually, the site the article mentions doesn't even claim to have an iPad 2 jailbreak, only iPhone, but I'm sure they'd take your money and "let you know" when it's ready.

Eivind

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cryptic1 said:
Did Google news search this morn to find yet another fake news site claiming that a "pay-to-jailbreak" site "finally" has an iPod 2 jailbreak... I'm amazed that no one has posted yet to ask if it's real or not (the article has today's date). Actually, the site the article mentions doesn't even claim to have an iPad 2 jailbreak, only iPhone, but I'm sure they'd take your money and "let you know" when it's ready.

definatly fake :p

BeLLaRosE120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JJK said:
Too bad. Looks pretty real though......

https://twitter.com/d0nfyxn/status/62308218973589504

Sent from my iPad using iPF

It's fake..greenpoisi0n made a video on YouTube confirming it was a fake jb that can mess up your ipad2 if you attempt try d0nfyxn jb..on greenposi0n video he shows you what to look for he compares the real Cydia from fake on the d0nfyxn jb.

Sent from my iPad2

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BeLLaRosE120 said:
It's fake..greenpoisi0n made a video on YouTube confirming it was a fake jb that can mess up your ipad2 if you attempt try d0nfyxn jb..on greenposi0n video he shows you what to look for he compares the real Cydia from fake on the d0nfyxn jb.

Sent from my iPad2

As was mentioned in many posts that came out in the last week or so this has become clear.

Thanks for reminding....:)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts