What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I want the new iPhone 4S ~ But I got the Samsung Galaxy SII !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AbwEqcvCEAAq1Kw.jpg

iphone 4S.

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
this is really good to me.
louder speaker for iphone 4S.

Last edited by a moderator:

cityboy709

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anybody notice the battery life on the iPhone4s is not that long? Im a previous droid owner and the battery like on that was horrible but it lasted longer that my iPhone4s. What can i do to extend the battery life? thanks a million.
This is my first iPhone.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well ~ I tried but couldn't do it. Went in to Apple with my friend, he got the phone, but when it came right down to it I couldn't! That 2 year contract thingy. 2 Years? I don't think I could commit and if you want to leave there is a huge cancelation fee.

I didn't get it. After holding it I actually walked out without my iphone.
smiley-shocked003.gif

Can't one just buy the iPhone outright and hook up with Sprint or Verizon or some carrier without that 2 year contract? I know the iPhone would be like $700 but NO 2 year contract....

Please tell me there is such a deal?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can simply purchase it online from the Apple Store. Then it's unlocked, no contract but you pay more for the 'phone..

Tim

Well ~ I tried but couldn't do it. Went in to Apple with my friend, he got the phone, but when it came right down to it I couldn't! That 2 year contract thingy. 2 Years? I don't think I could commit and if you want to leave there is a huge cancelation fee.

smiley-shocked003.gif

Can't one just buy the iPhone outright and hook up with Sprint or Verizon or some carrier without that 2 year contract? I know the iPhone would be like $700 but NO 2 year contract....

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, Tim! Then I have to find a carrier, obviously, right?

Yes - but you'd have a free choice and could have a monthly rolling contract or pre-pay (pay as you go - PAYG). Also, the new iPhone4S can work with either GSM (AT&T) or CDMA (Verizon) - there's now no separate Verizon and AT&T iPhones.....

Tim

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Monthly rolling contract. This is looking sweeter by the moment. Need to do some research as well. Thanks, SuperMod. :)

So I can call AT&T and tell them I already have my iPhone, I want unlimited everything and go from there?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AT&T iPhone rolling contracts

Choose the plan that's right for you. Includes unlimited AT&T Wi-Fi!
DataPlus
200MB for iPhone $15/mo.
Surf the Web
Send email
Social networking

DataPro
2GB for iPhone $25/mo.
Download or stream music
Watch videos
Use high bandwidth applications

DataPro 4GB
4GB for iPhone with tethering $45/mo.
Share your iPhone Internet connection with your laptop, netbook, or other device
Download or stream music
Watch videos
Use high bandwidth applications
Learn more about data services

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score

smiley-shocked003.gif

That's exactly what I did...bought my iPhone outright. It was more expensive, but I don't have to worry about a contract. If you don't HAVE to have an iPhone 4s why don't you look into buying a slightly used iPhone 4? Lots of them on the market now of course. Looks like a 16GB in "new" condition on craigslist is running around $350 now, about $50 to $75 more for a 32GB. (I'm still amazed at how well iPhones hold their value!) It has almost all of the bells and whistles of a 4s...and would be heaven compared to the old BB. I love my iPhone 4. Just an idea. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts