What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I want the new iPhone 4S ~ But I got the Samsung Galaxy SII !

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Guys ~

I want my first iPhone ever! I am ready to be owned for 2 years. I think. I want unlimited every thing ~ I know that is going to cost me around $150 a month. I pay $60 a month now for unlimited everything on my BB. I am sick of my Blackberry, though. It hourglasses way to much and battery swipes are ridiculous!

So ~ do I just go into Apple and get this phone? Pre order it?

Do I want Sprint, AT$T or what? How much is this phone going to cost me?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
$150 a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come to the UK quick.

There are ads here for the (old) iPhone4 for £25/month ($40) unlimited.....and the 'phone is free!

You Americans have got to get hold of your cellular service providers and tell them a magic word - and I whisper it - competition. No one in the UK would tolerate such a charge..you guys are being ripped off.

Tim

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ya think? I have always paid $60 a month for unlimited everything.....that is why I would never get the iPhone!

But now....

I can't believe the rates over there, Tim!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Ya think? I have always paid $60 a month for unlimited everything.....that is why I would never get the iPhone!

But now....

I can't believe the rates over there, Tim!

I'll pick you up at the airport!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, you Americans are paying way too much. I get everything for £25 a month but it's cheaper with 3.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sprint confirms unlimited data plan for iPhone 4S | Apple - CNET News

If you have an existing unlimited account, you might be able to do better than Sprint.

I play them off one another. Say Sprint is advertising a $70 plan and another carrier costs more, but I'd rather have that service; in that case I'll call the other carrier and say I like your service, but Sprint is 70 bucks, so can you do better than that? Some carriers can price match to get business; some will do it to keep your business. Doesn't hurt to ask.

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Damn you, Sprint!

No love,
A Verizon customer only because their parents are letting her stay on their family plan

Sent from my iPad using iPF

SBHOKC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 2 iPhones with AT&T and pay about 70 each after taxes for unlimited talk and text on a family plan. I am only data limited at 200MB per iPhone and really never get close to going over as I use the iPad for real Internet use. I have 4 days left for this month and I have only used 65MB and been in a few airports and vacation in Denver for a week. I hope this helps you and I promise to include more run on sentences in the future.

P.S. I finally got rid of my Blackberry 9700 for the iPhones and have not missed the BB's at all...

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why You Want to Buy the iPhone 4S on AT&T

with gsm you can surf and talk...cdma 1 at a time.

i pay $55-60 tax in, iphone 4, rogers in canada.

6GB data, that i don't even use, 1GB would be good or 2GB the most to start(can always up it)....i use less than 500mb a month
250 day mins, unlimited after 6pm
unlimited MMS.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I pay about 55 bucks for AT&T unlimited data on my iPhone. I have had the account for years. I don't know or care how many minutes I get, because I have hundreds and they roll over, which I couldn't use over several lifetimes.

Reception varies greatly from city to city, so check your coverage maps and google what users in your area report. That applies to any carrier.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey Guys ~

I want my first iPhone ever! I am ready to be owned for 2 years. I think. I want unlimited every thing ~ I know that is going to cost me around $150 a month. I pay $60 a month now for unlimited everything on my BB. I am sick of my Blackberry, though. It hourglasses way to much and battery swipes are ridiculous!

So ~ do I just go into Apple and get this phone? Pre order it?

Do I want Sprint, AT$T or what? How much is this phone going to cost me?

iPhone 4s~ Black and white, 16GB for $199, 32GB for $299, and 64GB for $399. 64GB is the first time in an iPhone.
I'm also on AT&T and been eligible for upgrade since last June on my 3G model#POS. Will definitely be a worthy upgrade....

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good Lord. I can't wrap my brain around all of this. Thanks so much, guys.

I want: Unlimited Text, internet and talking. I am on my phone all day while in the field.

So ~ I got a few PM and it seems that Verizon is good. I have AT&T for my iPad ~ does that matter at all? Dumb question. If I went into to Apple to get my phone, I can get Verizon or Sprint through them as well?

Next ~

I have 64GB on my ipad and all I have on it is a few tweaks and apps! Maybe 20 if that. So I will never run out, but would I on the iPhone? Depends on what I download, right?

Damn. Decisions decisions decisions. I am so excited though! I really want to experience Siri! Did I spell that right?

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPhone 4s~ Black and white, 16GB for $199, 32GB for $299, and 64GB for $399. 64GB is the first time in an iPhone.
I'm also on AT&T and been eligible for upgrade since last June on my 3G model#POS. Will definitely be a worthy upgrade....

Thanks, for this babe. I was on Apple's site and I was reading their big chart on plans. Left more confused then before I got there.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I pay about 55 bucks for AT&T unlimited data on my iPhone. I have had the account for years. I don't know or care how many minutes I get, because I have hundreds and they roll over, which I couldn't use over several lifetimes.

Reception varies greatly from city to city, so check your coverage maps and google what users in your area report. That applies to any carrier.

Hey woman! Kay, "unlimited data" that is just space, right? Not internet and SMS? Am I just not getting this? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts