What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I want the new iPhone 4S ~ But I got the Samsung Galaxy SII !

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
just to show you the prices for the iPhone 4s on O2, which is the most expensive company to get it from in the UK.

I hope its ok to use this link, if not please delete.

O2 | iPhone 4S tariffs | Tariff and phone costs for iPhone 4S on O2

unlimited everything is £57.00 and £29.99 for the phone, I think it's reasonable for what your getting.

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I posted something similar on the Anything Goes thread a few minutes ago, but..

My brother has been a vocal Apple hater for years. Mocking Steve and Apple for a variety of things. My brother's contract has been up for a month and so all summer he literally researched every phone Verizon had or would get so he would get the "best phone". I always hesitated to debate with him because I knew I'd be getting an iPhone when my contract was up. He's had an Android phone he has liked - I've gone through hell since March of 2010 with mine. My mom got an iPhone 4 in February and he has mocked her ever since. I literally waited weeks to tell him I got an iPad, and he made fun of me for that.

Today, in a few hours, he's going to Verizon, and.. yes. GETTING AN IPHONE 4S.

I want to say I told you so to him so badly, but I'll settle for congratulating him on seeing the light. :D And apparently I may be able to get the 4S next month. I need to find out exactly when my contract is up, because I am not waiting an extra day to get one. My phone is such a POS. :(

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, it's tempting. I went to school today and one of my colleagues flashed his 4S IN MY FACE!!! Talk about showing off. Gggerr. Jealous now.

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been jealous since February when my mom got her iPhone 4. She's possessive of it now, but at first she let me play with it a lot, thankfully!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I could get an iPhone with my carrier and the relatively low cost I'm paying for my smartphone plan now, I'd love to get one.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh well. At least my iPhone 4 is keeping me happy still. It's been my best friend while my iPad is going through all these hassles. Error 54 and restore/backup 4x. Driving me nuts.

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
See, I have a craptastic Android phone. Never had an iPhone. And my phone has been horrible for months - I miss tons of calls, get delayed voicemails, sometimes don't receive texts, sometimes can't send texts.... It's an okay smartphone despite the battery life. It the basic phone functions that suck.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I almost literally threw my BB out my car window yesterday! Starting that BS hour glassing crap and I needed to use it.

When I get my new phone December 20th, I am stomping on this phone.

Just sayin':D

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know when in November the contract is up, but when it nears the end of the month I'll ask my mom to look it up on our account. I literally want to run this thing over with my car, but I'll recycle it. :/

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes. My mom looked it up for me before I had to ask. She knows me too well.

November 20th will be a glorious day!

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Everyone is telling me I need to be a good responsible woman and recycle it. But I really do want to back over it with my car.

(Mine's a Sammy too, but an Android. I think Windows phones are cool, cooler than Android anyway.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts