What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I want the new iPhone 4S ~ But I got the Samsung Galaxy SII !

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay. So folks are telling me to wait for the iPhone 5. WTH? Seriously? That is like next Spring? My BB will not last that long. Hell, I won't last that long.

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I say no. If you had an iPhone 4, then maybe. But you and I have crappy phones. We deserve this!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Works for me, woman! I have never had one and I am so excited.

I think I can get my phone on Nov. 20th instead of Dec 20th. I am so tickled pink. I was thinking of getting the 32GB instead of the 16. What are you getting?

Those numbers are how much space we will have to down load stuff, right? I don't download much just a few apps and games. Do you think 16 would be okay?

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Okay. So folks are telling me to wait for the iPhone 5. WTH? Seriously? That is like next Spring? My BB will not last that long. Hell, I won't last that long.

I'm betting next June, possibly about this time next year for the iPhone 5. I say get it now!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:

I think I can get my phone on Nov. 20th instead of Dec 20th. I am so tickled pink. I was thinking of getting the 32GB instead of the 16. What are you getting?

Those numbers are how much space we will have to down load stuff, right? I don't download much just a few apps and games. Do you think 16 would be okay?

Music, videos and photos will take up the most space. If you use 128 AAC for your tunes you can get a lot on there. 16GB is probably fine unless you want a big iPod/photo library.

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:

Haha that would be so cool if we both got 'em on the same day. My iPad is only 16. I have an iPod classic for music. I think for me, 16 will be just fine!!

I'm majorly leaning toward the white at this point. But until I go to the Apple store and look at both, I'm not entirely sure. Maybe I want my iPad and iPhone to look like mother and daughter tho and both be black lol

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Music, videos and photos will take up the most space. If you use 128 AAC for your tunes you can get a lot on there. 16GB is probably fine unless you want a big iPod/photo library.

Thanks, Rich. I think I'm good then, with 16GB. Photos and apps are all I will put on there.

Haha that would be so cool if we both got 'em on the same day. My iPad is only 16. I have an iPod classic for music. I think for me, 16 will be just fine!!

I'm majorly leaning toward the white at this point. But until I go to the Apple store and look at both, I'm not entirely sure. Maybe I want my iPad and iPhone to look like mother and daughter tho and both be black lol

How cool would that be I ask you. What are the chances of us just walking in on that day and getting one? I hope they will have them!

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
How cool would that be I ask you. What are the chances of us just walking in on that day and getting one? I hope they will have them!
That would definitely be awesome if we can throw out our crummy phones on the same day. :) I think in 5 weeks they'll probably have plenty in stock, the frenzy will have slowed down. If I go to Apple and they're somehow out of them, I'll go to Verizon, or Best Buy, etc. lol I will get one on the 20th!

Are you going with white or black do you think?

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I am getting the black one. It just screams Class to me. Very sexy and elegant! What about you?

I'm really undecided. At this point I don't know! My iPad is black.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
emoticon-cartoon-001.gif

Decisions Decisions Decisions.....

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Decisions?
If I were you and I know I'm not. . I would get black 16GB or 32GB.

Me? I get 32GB every time. You never know what you will load it with. I have tons of music, books, a few videos(for when I'm bored), and I have all my school documents on there as well. Don't forget you are on iCloud now/soon and it will be synching with your paddy. Allow for leeway. All my devices have been 32GB. You may not use it but how long will you have it. 2years plus. But that is just me, I just thought you'd like another persons take on this.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my 32gb ip4, have 2gb free space, wish i had more space.

ip4s and 1080p recording and a 8mp camera, with mirroring....i have to get 64gb, to do all that mirroring and airplay....mirror FaceTime on the big screen.

music 8gb, apps 12gb, videos 6gb, pics 3gb, other stuff +....need more space!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions