What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I want the new iPhone 4S ~ But I got the Samsung Galaxy SII !

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It will be very sexy! I will live precariously through you, now! I think this is the phone I am getting:

Samsung Galaxy S II Android Smartphone

It is $530, no contract, no credit check, unlimited everything, $70 a month.
That's a good phone. I have the original Galaxy S, and yes, that's the phone I hate. But Samsung released only ONE bad Galaxy S, and it was Verizon's, the one I have. So because of my bad luck I'd never buy a Samsung (or an Android, probably) again, but I'm a rarity I guess! :D

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's a question that may have already been answered elsewhere.

We're going to come up against this when we upgrade phones in Feb., hopefully to the iPhone 4S.

I have an iPad, my wife has an iPad. We each have our own iTunes account on our own laptops.

When we get the iPhone, will it be possible to keep the iPhone and iPad stuff (apps, music, docs) separate when we sync (me on my computer and iTunes account and my wife on hers)?

Yes. My husband's and my iPads, iPhones and iPods are synched to one account. Each device has a different synching profile, different name, which iTunes automatically remembers.

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's a good phone. I have the original Galaxy S, and yes, that's the phone I hate. But Samsung released only ONE bad Galaxy S, and it was Verizon's, the one I have. So because of my bad luck I'd never buy a Samsung (or an Android, probably) again, but I'm a rarity I guess! :D
You're not alone. Three Samsung's and not one was worth a darn...but as I told Marie, it's been a while. Maybe they've changed their ways. Love our Samsung Plasma TV though! :)

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey ~ you would be hard pressed to find a bad review on this phone. I googled it and there are none. Yet. Lol! I joined the Samsung Galaxy forum and some of the mods there are at AF and they are hilarious! Very cool site!

I love this phone ~ It is huge too! Of course ~ I know me. In a year I just might hate it.....

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well...there are a number of folks that would argue that (possibly to the death :rolleyes: ), but we won't do that here...or rain on Marie's parade (at least today). :D

smiley-violent069.gif

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Marie. not sure if you know but there is a IPF app for andriod in there app market

from USA bucks county pa Sent from my iPad using iPF

I saw that, just recently, playing around! But I don't really like using forum apps. I'd rather just go to the website. Besides, I think our app is feeling a little ill lately! We are working on it.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well ~ I have not stomped it yet, babe. I infact....( don't tell anyone or I will have to kill you )

I actually paid my monthly charge yesterday of $60!

What was I thinking?? So technically ~ I have to working phones. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts