What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hopes Dashed to Pieces!

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Strange.....Mine too. But given your status oh great one, Why not simply phone the Palace? Using your iPhone of course. If the Royal Couple have ipad2's you could try face time! (laughs)

Jeff ( underpaid and overworked rock musician and recording technician)

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There won't be anything else on the box. Me? I'm doing other stuff, they didn't come to my wedding!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
William&Catherine

You can watch live tomorrow, it is a holiday in the UK, so that everyone can see it

Tomorrow, that's a shame because the bank holiday isn't until Friday!

Anyway, sod the wedding, send them to the tower, I'm going to watch the snooker instead.......a royal wedding will always trump anything in the boredom stakes......

"......and the happy couple wave to the thronged crowds as they make their way up The Mall followed by The Duchess of York stopping to sign TV contracts accompanied by Prince Andrew selling advertising space on his horse drawn carriage to passing well wishers as the Duke of Edinburgh takes pot shots at the massed crowds of tourists......."

Did I break any forum rules? I think it's more than possible but honestly, I really am a royalist.

The Archangel

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not interested in the wedding or the characters, but the thought of any of our politicians as a head of state fills me with horror.

<hasty trundles his wheelbarrow to Hobbiton to start excavating his bunker>

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here Here!

DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
William&Catherine

You can watch live tomorrow, it is a holiday in the UK, so that everyone can see it

Tomorrow, that's a shame because the bank holiday isn't until Friday!

Anyway, sod the wedding, send them to the tower, I'm going to watch the snooker instead.......a royal wedding will always trump anything in the boredom stakes......

"......and the happy couple wave to the thronged crowds as they make their way up The Mall followed by The Duchess of York stopping to sign TV contracts accompanied by Prince Andrew selling advertising space on his horse drawn carriage to passing well wishers as the Duke of Edinburgh takes pot shots at the massed crowds of tourists......."

Did I break any forum rules? I think it's more than possible but honestly, I really am a royalist.

The Archangel

Ah the snooker, good idea :)

Most reactions

Latest posts