What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost App

OP
B

bruce80

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you Rich,
I managed to obtain a telephone link to the ipad store here in the Uk. having spent well over half an hour with them completely uninstalling and reinstalling the software i am back to where i started the app still will not open. So all things must come to an end, I have thrown the towel in.
Thank you all for all your help I can only hope the forgoing may help others
Jack

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you Rich,
I managed to obtain a telephone link to the ipad store here in the Uk. having spent well over half an hour with them completely uninstalling and reinstalling the software i am back to where i started the app still will not open. So all things must come to an end, I have thrown the towel in.
Thank you all for all your help I can only hope the forgoing may help others
Jack
Sorry to hear that Jack. That was pretty good of Apple to spend so much time on something like that. I've always had excellent experiences with them.

Did you ever get a response from the developer? Sounds like they need to update their app.

Thanks for letting us know how it went and keep us posted!

OP
B

bruce80

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Rich,
No, no contact from tne App sponcers,
Tis not the cost ofthe app that bothers me i am concerned if it happens again with possibly a more expensive App.
Thanks to all for your help.
Jack Stoddart

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Rich,
No, no contact from tne App sponcers,
Tis not the cost ofthe app that bothers me i am concerned if it happens again with possibly a more expensive App.
Thanks to all for your help.
Jack Stoddart
Hi Jack. That's too bad. Is the app still for sale? If so I'd certainly report the problem on line. Open iTunes > Click on your Account > Purchase History > Click on the tiny right-facing arrow next to the app and on the next page you can click on the "Report a problem" button. Apple may offer a refund, but more importantly they need to pull the app if it's no longer working.

I'd also post your experience on the app's description page in the iTunes App Store...might save others from wasting their money.

Cheers for the update and sorry things didn't work out for that particular app.

Most reactions