What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hilton Head Island - Daufuskie Island - Savannah

OP
giradman

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, tonight I decided to re-watch the movie Midnight in the Garden of Good & Evil w/ Kevin Spacey & John Cusack and characters such as the Lady Chablis & Minerva, the voodoo lady (all shown below). I've watched this film a half dozen times over the years but the scenes in the house 'came alive' after our recent visit (see my previous post on the Mercer-Williams House).

Johnny Mercer's music is used throughout the movie and the opening song is Skylark sung by k.d. Lang - as the film opens and Lang starts singing, the camera passes over Mercer's headstone (as also shown previously in another post). Watching this film and reading carefully through this thread will likely give you a strong yearning to visit Savannah - if so, let us know! Dave :)

Screen Shot 2015-05-02 at 1.08.11 AM.png

garden.jpg

13017588.jpg

original.jpg

Last edited:
OP
giradman

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Savannah, Georgia - Part 6A - Waterfront

The Riverfront runs along the Savannah river w/ its length pretty much defined by the width of the historic district (shown on an aerial view in my initial post on the city). There are two parallel streets, i.e. Bay Street which is on higher ground and River Street on the water - getting from top to bottom can be done by walking, riding, or on an elevator - below is a description (Source). The waterfront is scenic w/ great views of the river, bridge, and the numerous vessels including the huge tanker ships. Now, the shops are nothing special w/ plenty of tourist-related paraphernalia, and the restaurants are average, i.e. if you plan to eat there, then do some research on the web.

First pics below show both sides of the Riverfront, shops/restaurants on one side and the river on the other; also pictured is one of the ways to get from Bay Street down to the water. The next three images show the kind of boat that can be taken if you want a view from the water - the tour goes upriver under the bridge and involves a narration of the city & port's history and present status (next post). The boat then goes down river just past the historic district. The gold-plated dome of city hall is seen in the background. The last two images are of a memorial on the river, the Waving Girl - the plaque provides a brief description. Dave :)

River Street is a glittering, multi-faceted gem along the broad Savannah River. The century old buildings, once cotton warehouses, have been converted to antique shops, distinctive boutiques, spectacular galleries, quaint brew pubs, fabulous restaurants, unique nightspots, elegant inns and hotels. Bustling with welcoming hospitality, it’s also the place to see Savannah from the river that made her by taking a cruise or watching ships from around the globe sail into one of the busiest ports in America.
SavGA_Waterfront3.jpg

Savannah_RiverFront.png
SavGA_BaySt.jpg
Savannah_Ship4.JPG
Savannah_Ship2.JPG
SavGA_Waterfront1.jpg
WavingGirl1.png
WavingGirl2.png

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Savannah, Georgia - Part 6A - Waterfront

The Riverfront runs along the Savannah river w/ its length pretty much defined by the width of the historic district (shown on an aerial view in my initial post on the city). There are two parallel streets, i.e. Bay Street which is on higher ground and River Street on the water - getting from top to bottom can be done by walking, riding, or on an elevator - below is a description (Source). The waterfront is scenic w/ great views of the river, bridge, and the numerous vessels including the huge tanker ships. Now, the shops are nothing special w/ plenty of tourist-related paraphernalia, and the restaurants are average, i.e. if you plan to eat there, then do some research on the web.

First pics below show both sides of the Riverfront, shops/restaurants on one side and the river on the other; also pictured is one of the ways to get from Bay Street down to the water. The next three images show the kind of boat that can be taken if you want a view from the water - the tour goes upriver under the bridge and involves a narration of the city & port's history and present status (next post). The boat then goes down river just past the historic district. The gold-plated dome of city hall is seen in the background. The last two images are of a memorial on the river, the Waving Girl - the plaque provides a brief description. Dave :)

View attachment 64349 View attachment 64350 View attachment 64351 View attachment 64352 View attachment 64353 View attachment 64354 View attachment 64355 View attachment 64356
That's a wonderful story of Florence. few people today would have such dedication.
Those are some good views of the waterfront. It has some of the feel but less of the intimacy of the Riverwalk in San Antonio, shown here.
image.jpg

OP
giradman

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Savannah, Georgia - Part 6B - Talmadge Bridge & Port

Savannah is the 4th busiest port in the USA (after NYC, LA, & Long Beach, CA) and is currently expanding to handle the newest of the giant tanker ships, especially after the widening and renovations to the Panama Canal. The new Talmadge Memorial Bridge was completed in 1991 and is 185 ft high - more information in the first quote below (Source) - first two pics show the bridge from the Riverfront and the second from the boat tour - noticed the un-removed piers of the old bridge - next is the bridge @ night (from the web and beautiful!).

The Port of Savannah is a destination for some of the largest container ships in the world and handles a tremendous amount of traffic & tonnage - see second quote below (Source) - next two pics showing several of these huge ships. An escape boat (orange one) is shown in the next pic; and finally several powerful tug boats that manage these huge 'dead in the water' container ships for docking on arrival and departure.

Well, this ends my discussion of our recent trip - there are several areas close by north (Beaufort, SC & Port Royal) and south (Brunswick, GA and the Sea Islands) that we've been to a number of times that I could add - maybe later. Thanks for reading and looking - Dave :)

Completed in March 1991, the new Talmadge Memorial cable-stayed bridge replaced the old Talmadge cantilever truss bridge (built in 1953), which had become a danger for large ships entering the Port of Savannah, home to the largest single ocean container terminal on the U.S. eastern seaboard, and the nation's fourth-busiest seaport.

The new bridge provides 185 feet (56 m) of vertical navigational clearance for oceangoing vessels. Its horizontal clearance is 1,023 feet (312 m), with both main piers located on the north and south banks of the Savannah River. With a main span of 1,100 feet (340 m) and a total length of 1.9 miles (3.1 km), the new Talmadge Memorial carries four lanes of traffic.

The Port of Savannah is a major U. S. seaport located at Savannah, Georgia. Its facilities for oceangoing vessels line both sides of the Savannah River approximately 18 miles (29 km) from the Atlantic Ocean. Operated by the Georgia Ports Authority (GPA), the Port of Savannah competes primarily with the Port of Charleston in Charleston, South Carolina to the northeast, and the Port of Jacksonville in Jacksonville, Florida to the south.
Between 2000 and 2005 alone, the Port of Savannah was the fastest-growing seaport in the United States, with a compounded annual growth rate of 16.5% (the national average is 9.7%). On July 30, 2006, the GPA announced that the Port of Savannah had a record year in fiscal 2007, becoming the fourth-busiest and fastest-growing container terminal in the U. S. The GPA handled more than 2.3 million twenty-foot equivalent units (TEU) of container traffic during fiscal 2007 – a 14.5% increase and a new record for containers handled at the Port of Savannah. In the past five years, the port's container traffic has jumped 55 percent from 1.5 million TEU handled in fiscal 2003 to 2.3 million TEU in fiscal 2007.

Savannah_Ship1.JPG
Savannah_Ship3.JPG
Savannah_BridgeNight.png
Savannah_ConShip2.png
Savannah_ContShip1.png
Savannah_Ship7.JPG
Savannah_Ship5.JPG
Savannah_Ship6.JPG

OP
giradman

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
That's a wonderful story of Florence. few people today would have such dedication.
Those are some good views of the waterfront. It has some of the feel but less of the intimacy of the Riverwalk in San Antonio, shown here.

Hi Scifan.. - well, different histories and purposes - in Savannah, those buildings on the river use to be mainly for the cotton trade - the cotton would come into the city via land routes or down the river, then buyers standing on bridges would assess the cotton and bid on the prices - first pic below shows one of many iron bridges that cross from Bay Street to the buildings on River Street - must have been a busy and lively time back then!

Now the San Antonio Riverwalk is indeed different and a wonderful but more recent technological marvel - I've been to that city close to a half dozen times and usually stay at a hotel on the river - many excellent restaurants and shops - could go back tomorrow! Thanks for the memories - Dave :)
Cobblestones_Drayton-Ramp.jpg
Cotton_picking_house,_Savannah,_Georgia,_by_A._D._Bonney.jpg

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Plenty of forts to see on the Carolina coast - of course, Ft. Sumter in Charleston harbor, a boat ride takes you where the American Civil War started in April 1861 - then Ft. Fischer south of Wilmington, NC @ the mouth of the Cape Fear River, which fell to the Union at the end of 1864 leading to capture of the last major Confederate blockade running city; and then Ft. Macon at the northern tip of Atlantic Beach near Morehead City and Beaufort, NC, a historic North Carolina town (3rd oldest) - the pirate Blackbeard's ship the 'Queen Anne's Revenge' was sunk nearby - numerous archeologic diving explorations have recovered many artifacts which are displayed at the NC Maritime Museum in Beaufort. Dave :)
View attachment 64338
Visiting forts when near them is ALWAYS a necessity.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Scifan.. - well, different histories and purposes - in Savannah, those buildings on the river use to be mainly for the cotton trade - the cotton would come into the city via land routes or down the river, then buyers standing on bridges would assess the cotton and bid on the prices - first pic below shows one of many iron bridges that cross from Bay Street to the buildings on River Street - must have been a busy and lively time back then!

Now the San Antonio Riverwalk is indeed different and a wonderful but more recent technological marvel - I've been to that city close to a half dozen times and usually stay at a hotel on the river - many excellent restaurants and shops - could go back tomorrow! Thanks for the memories - Dave :)
View attachment 64366 View attachment 64367
Thanks for the wonderful stereo photo. I've learned to see these photos in 3d without a viewer and the 3D effect is very good.
In San Antonio, I stayed at the Mariott Rivercentre, a 10 minute walk from the Alamo.

OP
giradman

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thanks for the wonderful stereo photo. I've learned to see these photos in 3d without a viewer and the 3D effect is very good.
In San Antonio, I stayed at the Mariott Rivercentre, a 10 minute walk from the Alamo.

Yep - I thought that was a unique find - when I was a radiology resident (early 1970s), stereo radiography was still done commonly, especially of the skull & face to help localize foreign bodies or fracture fragments - there was also a stereo viewer at each reading station (of course, use to be lighted view boxes back then), but I learned to 'cross my eyes' and dissociate the images so the stereo effect was produced - kind of neat to have done that w/ the pic posted.

Most of my trips to San Antonio were to medical conventions and the Marriott Rivercenter was often one of the hotels, so probably have stayed there at least 3 times - took Susan w/ me my last visit and she found a smaller hotel toward the other end of the Riverwalk - cannot at the moment remember the name but we enjoyed the place. Dave :)

OP
giradman

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Cemeteries are wonderful places to visit. Thanks for the memory of Johnny Mercer's bench. I'm still looking for my Savannah-Tybee photos! I also appreciate the history reviews.

Savannah is both beautiful and mysterious. It holds many secrets; you wouldn't be surprised to see a ghostly figure.

Well, the posts above bring up yet more fascinations of Savannah, i.e. cemeteries, ghosts, voodoo, and dueling, the latter a popular 'sport' in the early 19th century before being outlawed - now a park, Colonial Cemetery was the burial ground in the city for over 100 years - brief history below (Source) - now a beautiful park to visit (I suggest the day time unless on a ghost tour - ;)) - I've not been there in years but if you like cemeteries, this one and Bonaventure where Johnny Mercer is buried are recommended - some pics below of Colonial Cemetery.

Voodoo - whether you are a believer or not is part of the culture along this coastal area (and obviously in other parts of the deep south, such as New Orleans) - second quote below from the same source discusses the history of voodoo and the Colonial Park Cemetery - Minerva was the voodoo practitioner in the midnight film discussed in previous posts, so an important part of the movie - eerie! :cool:

Deuling was a common practice in the American South for a number of centuries up to the American Civil War (Source) - below just a little on dueling and the Colonial Park Cemetery (third quote; same source as the first). On carriage rides, all of these activities are usually narrated by the driver as he or she navigates the streets around these historic sites. Dave :)

Colonial Park Cemetery is considered one of the most haunted locations in all of Savannah. Some of the local paranormal enthusiasts even go as far as calling Colonial Park Cemetery ‘ Paranormal Central’.

Colonial Park Cemetery opened in 1750. It is the oldest burial ground in Savannah which can still be identified by your average tourist. There are a few burial grounds which were used prior to 1750. They have all been covered up, built on top of or paved over. One of the oldest, if not the oldest is at the south west corner of Wright Square. Within the 6 acres of ground which make up Colonial Park Cemetery there are over 10,000 people buried, however, there are not even 1,000 grave markers. Many people were buried in mass graves. Others had their grave marker knocked over or destroyed. Many people believe this willful desecration of burial grounds helps to fuel the haunted activity which is attributed to Colonial Park Cemetery.

Savannah is home to, and has been for a long time, a thriving Voodoo culture. Many voodoo practitioners live in and around Savannah. Many of them have moved outside of the city of Savannah due to various reasons. Before Colonial Park Cemetery was closed at night it wasn’t uncommon for early morning visitors to find the remnants of a Voodoo ceremony performed just the night before. The soil from the graves was used in various Voodoo rituals. In addition to the soil, graves were sometimes raided in order to obtain human bones.

These stories are true. To what extent the Colonial Park Cemetery was used as a place of ritual can be disputed, but I don’t think there is a single knowledgable person who would dispute that Colonial Park was used for Voodoo rituals and ceremonies.

Just south of the south wall of Colonial Park Cemetery is a small park. Today the area contains a basketball court and a children’s playground. It is rumored that this is the dueling grounds of Savannah when dueling was legal. After the city of Savannah passed laws outlawing dueling the participants would go over to Hutchinson Island or South Carolina to attempt to restore honor to their names. Prior to the passage of this law, this small park was used by duelers in Savannah. I cannot find any source which says that this area was used for dueling…with any degree of certainty.
colparkcemsign1.jpg
6934836321_83c5fee047_z.jpg
0001-Wide-Shot.jpg
60006635.jpg
colonial-park-cemetery.jpg
6227051792_7632f02d86.jpg

Last edited:
OP
giradman

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Savannah - Just a Full Day on our recent GA coastal trip but more to add!

We spent two nights at the Westin Harbor Hotel-Golf Resort following our 4-night stay on Jekyll Island (see my other travelogue, if interested) - although we've stayed in Savannah many times over the decades living in North Carolina, this was our first visit to the Westin Resort (check out the link - recommended) across the Savannah River from the historic Riverfront area.

The Westin Resort is huge w/ a championship golf course (the Legends of Golf tournament was there for about 10 years) and a large club room, spa, and fitness center - Susan did a massage Saturday morning while I was in the fitness center - we had a light lunch at their club restaurant. The hotel is next to the Savannah Convention Center w/ ferry service to the Riverfront area - drop-off points near the statue of the Waving Girl and at the City Hall near the Hyatt Hotel. Below are pics of the Westin Resort, map & visuals on the ferry route/stops (which is free), and other daytime and night views (including a container ship passing our room on the 7th floor).

Susan was not feeling well and did not want dinner our first night (she improved immediately the next day - ;)), so I ate in their Aqua Star restaurant - started w/ a half dozen James River Oysters (sourced from Virginia) - main entre was Seared Ahi Tuna w/ spinach walnut ravioli, haricots verts, & roasted yellow chili creme - had a nice Oregon Pinot Noir wine (which I prefer w/ tuna & salmon) - then visited their Midnight Sun Lounge which featured over a hundred bourbons (but no Pappy Van Winkle choices for those who might remember my recent Kentucky travelogue) - Susan joined me for drinks.

Now we just had an afternoon for some activities in the city and took the ferry over to the City Hall landing - will add just a few more posts. Dave :)
Westin_1A_MapLayout.png
Westin_1B_ResortRiverfront.png
Westin_1C_RmView_Apr16.JPG
Westin_1D_GolfCourse_Spa.png
Westin_1E_CityHallNight.png
Westin_2A_FerryStopsMap.png
Westin_2B_FerryStops.png
Westin_2C_FerryApproching.png
Westin_2D_FerrySusie.JPG
Westin_2E_FerryLow.JPG
Westin_2F_WavingGirl.png
Westin_2G_WavingGirlSign.png

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Savannah - Just a Full Day on our recent GA coastal trip but more to add!

We spent two nights at the Westin Harbor Hotel-Golf Resort following our 4-night stay on Jekyll Island (see my other travelogue, if interested) - although we've stayed in Savannah many times over the decades living in North Carolina, this was our first visit to the Westin Resort (check out the link - recommended) across the Savannah River from the historic Riverfront area.

The Westin Resort is huge w/ a championship golf course (the Legends of Golf tournament was there for about 10 years) and a large club room, spa, and fitness center - Susan did a massage Saturday morning while I was in the fitness center - we had a light lunch at their club restaurant. The hotel is next to the Savannah Convention Center w/ ferry service to the Riverfront area - drop-off points near the statue of the Waving Girl and at the City Hall near the Hyatt Hotel. Below are pics of the Westin Resort, map & visuals on the ferry route/stops (which is free), and other daytime and night views (including a container ship passing our room on the 7th floor).

Susan was not feeling well and did not want dinner our first night (she improved immediately the next day - ;)), so I ate in their Aqua Star restaurant - started w/ a half dozen James River Oysters (sourced from Virginia) - main entre was Seared Ahi Tuna w/ spinach walnut ravioli, haricots verts, & roasted yellow chili creme - had a nice Oregon Pinot Noir wine (which I prefer w/ tuna & salmon) - then visited their Midnight Sun Lounge which featured over a hundred bourbons (but no Pappy Van Winkle choices for those who might remember my recent Kentucky travelogue) - Susan joined me for drinks.

Now we just had an afternoon for some activities in the city and took the ferry over to the City Hall landing - will add just a few more posts. Dave :)
View attachment 71435 View attachment 71436 View attachment 71437 View attachment 71438 View attachment 71439 View attachment 71440 View attachment 71441 View attachment 71442 View attachment 71443 View attachment 71444 View attachment 71445 View attachment 71446
Thanks for the very interesting post. Your posts will give me an excellent idea of what to see if I ever visit.

OP
giradman

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Juliette Gordon Low (1860-1927) - Savannah Native & Founder of the Girl Scouts

Well, slipped my mind why I put a close-up of a ferry boat in my last post - named after a women born in Savannah who was the founder of the Girl Scouts (the first paragraphs quoted below from her Wiki Article - one of our ferry rides included a trip on the Juliette Low boat. Just a few pics below - Dave :)

Juliette Gordon Low (October 31, 1860 – January 17, 1927) was the founder of Girl Scouts of the USA, with the help of Sir Robert Baden-Powell, the founder of the Scouting Movement. Baden-Powell and Low shared both a love of travel and support of the Girl Guides. Juliette Low joined the Girl Guide movement, forming a group of Girl Guides in Scotland in 1911.

In 1912 she returned to the U.S., forming the first American Girl Guide troop in Savannah, Georgia, that year. In 1915 the United States' Girl Guides became known as the Girl Scouts, and Juliette Gordon Low was the first president. She stayed active until the time of her death.

Her birthday, October 31, is commemorated by the Girl Scouts as "Founder's Day".
Low1_FerryLow.JPG
Low2_Birthplace.png
Low3_DifferentAges.png
Low4_Plaques.png
Low5_PostageStamp.png
Low6_WaxStatue.jpg

OP
giradman

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Savannah - Carriage Ride & City Market - Part 1

After departing the ferry, and taking the elevator up to the Hyatt Hotel, we first took the 'required' carriage ride - one of the most ubiquitous companies is the Savannah Carriage Tours - we went on a small one-horse carriage (shown below) that can accommodate 6-8 people (price $23/adult + tip); larger carriages w/ two horses are available, as are 'private' ones (cost $110/two + tip). Our guide was a native gal from Savannah, probably early 20s, and delightful - our horse is described/shown below (check the link for more information of the carriage company).

Our carriage route is also shown which included about a half dozen of the squares nearest the Savannah River - there are about two dozen beautiful squares in the city (which I've discussed and illustrated earlier in this thread). On our ride, we passed an interesting contraption that is driven by 'pedal power' only - the company is Savannah Pedals - I assume that w/ a BUNCH of friends, the vehicle is like a multi-person bike supplying the power - a beer tap is optional w/ the guide being the 'designated driver' - don't believe that Susan & I will opt for that option - ;)

We were left off at the Hyatt Hotel, a short walk to the City Market which was quite active on a Saturday afternoon - location shown below w/ a brief description of an approximate 4-block restoration containing shops/art galleries/restaurants/and street entertainment - highly recommended (some pics below) - in the area are plenty of restaurants and shopping - out next stops were a collection of art museums and finally dinner on the Riverfront - next post. Dave :)
Carriage1A_Market_OurRentedCarriage.png
Carriage1B_Market_CarriageSalt.png
Carriage1C_Market_HorseRide.png
Carriage1D_Market_SquaresCovered.png
Carriage1E_Market_SavPedals.JPG
Carriage2A_Market_CityMMap.png
Carriage2B_Market_CityMarketSign.png
Carriage2C_Market_CarriageOffers.png
Carriage2D_Market_CMarketDescription.png
Carriage2E_Market_PanoramicCM.png
Carriage2F_Market_CMWebSite.png
Carriage2G_Market_IndoorArtShops.png

OP
giradman

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Savannah - Museums & River House Seafood Restaurant - Part 2

After our carriage ride & visit to the City Market, we walked to the Jepson Center (described in the first quote below) which is part of the Telfair Museums - the admission fare includes touring the modern Jepson Center, which had a great exhibit of Elvis Presley photos from 1956, the year he turned 21 y/o (a couple of pics below); the Telfair Mansion (second quote below) which is the main more historical museum (additional pics below); and the Owens-Thomas House, which we could not make w/ the time (have toured the place several times before).

After our museum tours, we walked back to the the Savannah riverfront to the River House Seafood Restaurant for an early dinner before taking the ferry back to the Westin Hotel. We started w/ sharing a dozen Virginia Oysters on the half shell, which were delicious; second course, another sharing experience, i.e. their Cesar Salad & Lobster & Lump Crab Bisque; main courses - Susan had the Savannah Red Rice Paella w/ local shrimp, clams, grouper & chicken, and I choose the special for the night, i.e. Monk Fish w/ a Lobster/shrimp risotto - believe I've shown a Monk fish before; i.e. called the 'poor man's lobster' for it's texture. To finish off the meal, a delicious (and also shared) Pecan-crusted cheese cake, which we enjoyed, the pecan flavors were subtle but evident, and the cheese cake was New York/Jersey style (where Susan was raised), i.e. a little dry and not sweet. The next day, we left about 9 AM and got home in just 5 hours - we already want to go back!

SO - don't miss the food in the Savannah area - Dave :)

Devoted to the art of today, the contemporary Jepson Center links Telfair’s future with its past, unifying the museum’s three distinct sites.

The building, designed by Moshe Safdie and opened to the public in 2006, features over 7,500 square feet of gallery space for major traveling exhibitions of contemporary art and installations of works from the permanent collection. Educational programming takes place in the 220-seat auditorium, community gallery, education studios, and ArtZeum-a unique, 3,500-square foot interactive gallery for children and families.

Mansion to Museum highlights the incredible story of the transformation of the Telfair Academy site from a home to an “Academy of Arts and Sciences.” The exhibit introduces visitors to Mary Telfair and the Telfair family, founding museum director Carl Brandt, the enslaved family who worked at the house, architects William Jay and Detlef Lienau, early artistic advisor Gari Melchers and others.

Mary Telfair’s vision for a museum in Savannah likely evolved over a period of years or decades. During her travels, Telfair learned of many other museums in America and abroad, such as Italy’s Capitoline Museum in Rome and the Uffizi Gallery in Florence, which she visited with her sister Margaret Telfair Hodgson and brother-in-law William Brown Hodgson during their 1851 tour of Europe.
Museum1A_Dinner_TelfairSign.png
Museum1B_Dinner_OTHouse.png
Museum1C_Dinner_JepsonCtrOut.png
Museum1D_Dinner_JepsonCtrOutNight.png
Museum1E_Dinner_JepsonCtrInside.png
Museum1F_Dinner_ElvisExhibit.png
Museum1G_Dinner_ElvisTwoPhotos.png
Museum2A_Dinner_TelfairHousePlaque.png
Museum2B_Dinner_TelfairHouseOut.png
Museum2C_Dinner_TelfairHouse1.png
Museum2D_Dinner_TelfairHouse2.png
Museum2E_Dinner_TelfairHouse3.png