What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help me!!!!!!

zoom1460

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i seem to have lost one of my icloud passwords...apple told me it costs $100.00 to retrieve, why do i have to pay for something thats mine all ready? i even recieved a email to change my password, but they sent it to me while i was sleeping, attached to the email was a three hour window to change my password that obviously expired when i woke up.....they never sent me another change my password link.....that was a month ago.......id like to buy more apps...but i need the ones i bought already.....im not the only one with this problem im sure

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You're the only one I ever heard of that was looking at $100 to recover your password.

Frequently asked questions about Apple ID

Have a look at this link for instructions. I could be wrong, but I'm sure Apple don't charge for password recovery. This one has SCAM written all over it. Give us a shout back if this doesn't help, but in the meantime, DON'T part with any cash, and make absolutely sure you are using a secure connection to an Apple website. Any time you are messing with your AppleID the website address should start with HTTPS, not HTTP.

Most reactions

Latest posts