What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help!

iankarl07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have lost my twitter password. I cant access my email and cannot verify my phone number. But im currently using my twitter account on my ipad application. Is there anyway to change and edit my account settings? Thank you

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have lost my twitter password. I cant access my email and cannot verify my phone number. But im currently using my twitter account on my ipad application. Is there anyway to change and edit my account settings? Thank you

As far as I can see, there is no way to get at your password from within the Twitter app (it's all starred out on mine).

The only way I know around a lost password is to request a new one via the main site. You'll have to have access to your e-mail, however (the one you used to sign up with Twitter). I don't know a way around that.

I know, not much help. Sorry.

Marilyn

OP
iankarl07

iankarl07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As far as I can see, there is no way to get at your password from within the Twitter app (it's all starred out on mine). The only way I know around a lost password is to request a new one via the main site. You'll have to have access to your e-mail, however (the one you used to sign up with Twitter). I don't know a way around that. I know, not much help. Sorry. Marilyn

Awww men. Anyway, thanks dude. Im really disappointed about this. Goodbye twitter -.-

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't think he meant to call you a dude Marilyn, he probably only noticed Mickey (figure that because he also missed the part about getting the password sent to the originating email address.

Most reactions

Latest posts