What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed your Eggspress train getting "stuck"?
How long does it take for your train from the time it drops off passengers until the time comes back?
Mine seems to be stuck at 4 hours and 19 minutes and doesn't seem to be coming back! It had been at the same time for quite a while and the minutes still haven't ticked down at all.
Has anyone else experienced this?
I haven't had that problem Nancy. You could try a soft reset:
    Press and hold the iPad power button on the top right-hand corner of the screen.
    Slide the arrow to the right to perform a soft reset. The iPad turns off.
    Press the power button to turn the iPad on.
Maybe your clock is off-kilter (technical term meaning hosed, out-of-whack and all f-d up).

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When I tap on this pond, a frog jumps out, so if I keep tapping I get lots of frogs. I have tried to fence them in, but they just disappear if I do that. If I leave them alone, they jump back in the pond and disappear. So I removed the pond, problem solved! Or so I thought. They just jump in where the pond used to be, AND CREATE A SPLASH OF WATER, then disappear. Weird.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 386
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 354

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I tried (and failed) to collect frogs too. I think I had a tough of "frog envy" after visiting Bobbies farm :)! I went through all sorts of shenanigans to attract, capture and corral the little boogers, to no avail. I had hedges, fences, walls all over the place - ready to move at a moments notice, but couldn't ever get more than about 3 frogs. And I set out 1, then 2, then 3 ponds at various locations....and waited......nothing. I wonder whether the abundance of frogs seen on other peoples farms pre-date an update that prevented us from hoarding frogs? Perhaps SuperCell was running low on amphibians? I don't know, but it does warrant further investigation by someone who has a lot more free time than me.

Someone HAS done said research, with great success, on how to attract, capture, and keep foxes. Think it's on the SC forum. At the time of reading, I must confess that the words "get" and "life" sprang to mind. However, having now had a taste of the fervour that frog capturing can instill in the frog-capturer, I realise I was being not only hasty, but uncharitable.

I feel a dissertation coming on...

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When I tap on this pond, a frog jumps out, so if I keep tapping I get lots of frogs. I have tried to fence them in, but they just disappear if I do that. If I leave them alone, they jump back in the pond and disappear. So I removed the pond, problem solved! Or so I thought. They just jump in where the pond used to be, AND CREATE A SPLASH OF WATER, then disappear. Weird.

I've done the same thing and been generally unsuccessful. For some reason, I get the same thing you do. I've tried clicking and clicking but they just come, then go. I can't get them to stay and they do the same if I remove the ponds.....they just create their own escape hatch!
Weird.

I tried (and failed) to collect frogs too. I think I had a tough of "frog envy" after visiting Bobbies farm :)! I went through all sorts of shenanigans to attract, capture and corral the little boogers, to no avail. I had hedges, fences, walls all over the place - ready to move at a moments notice, but couldn't ever get more than about 3 frogs. And I set out 1, then 2, then 3 ponds at various locations....and waited......nothing. I wonder whether the abundance of frogs seen on other peoples farms pre-date an update that prevented us from hoarding frogs? Perhaps SuperCell was running low on amphibians? I don't know, but it does warrant further investigation by someone who has a lot more free time than me! :p
Bobbie definitely has the frog collection to beat all. I aspire to that, but it never works. Maybe SC did put a "frog limiter" in!
I haven't been able to corner the foxes in one spot either. Maybe they're all meant to be free! LOL

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I tried (and failed) to collect frogs too. I think I had a tough of "frog envy" after visiting Bobbies farm :)! I went through all sorts of shenanigans to attract, capture and corral the little boogers, to no avail. I had hedges, fences, walls all over the place - ready to move at a moments notice, but couldn't ever get more than about 3 frogs. And I set out 1, then 2, then 3 ponds at various locations....and waited......nothing. I wonder whether the abundance of frogs seen on other peoples farms pre-date an update that prevented us from hoarding frogs? Perhaps SuperCell was running low on amphibians? I don't know, but it does warrant further investigation by someone who has a lot more free time than me! :p

I have some frogs within a fence and they stay put. They gravitate twords water so I can still lure them over with mixed success because the fence is no where near the river. I used to be able to entice them into a pond then move the pond to a fenced area, then "click" them out of the pond and quickly move the pond. Now, when I click on a pond, nothing happens. No frogs at all in them, even the ponds I have placed right next to the river for a few days. It's a mystery for sure.
I also have "Bobbie frog envy", LOL.
Someone needs to get to the bottom of this!

Last edited:

tanaco

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Man oh man, a person goes away for 10 days and misses A LOT! Haha.

Had no idea that the app was gone indefinitely and have been blindly trying to find all my "saved" forums. Finally found them. Phew!

It's definitely going to take some getting used to, but I'm up for the challenge o_O

amy886

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi all looking for planks can trade for bolts tapes and all silo upgrade mats PM please thanks

troublemaker2018

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Im looking for tapes, mallets or markers.
I have planks and land deeds.
Please PM me if you wanna trade :)

troublemaker2018

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm still looking for panels, mallets and tapes. I have lot of planks, deeds, screws and nails to trade. Please pm me anyday if you're interested to trade. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allytta87

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been discussed before. But can we only do one task in neighbourhood Derby at a time? I had a year long break from hayday and I'm back! If any new active players would like to add me I'm allytta87 on game centre level 83

isaelperez81

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You can do 5 tasks but one at a time. As a neighborhood you choose what task you would like to do, once chosen no one can select that same task and must pick remaining task on the board. Once you finished your task you may select another until all 5 are done. You may do additional tasks for 10 diamonds.

I am bored. I finished all my tasks and must wait until the derby finishes, which is 3 days Waiting. Hope that helps.

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Also Ally, something I only just noticed (!) some tasks last until the derby ends, but some expire after a certain amount of time. I got caught out twice with a truck order task that expired before I could finish it.

I really wish we could do more than five tasks, or that there were some that are more challenging.

ballfreak

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have 200s of planks and wood panels and would love to trade with Duct tape, Screws, or Nails.

I also have land deeds for mallets and stakes.

Please let me know. Thank you.

Level 103
GC: mnaglis13
Farm: Lucky #13

Last edited:

llaaadyel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have 200s of planks and wood panels and would love to trade with Duct tape, Screws, or Nails.

I also have land deeds for mallets and stakes.

Please let me know. Thank you.

Level 103
GC: mnaglis13
Farm: Lucky #13

I am in desperate need of 7 planks. Any help would be appreciated

Most reactions

Latest posts