What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

foreverluv

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi all! Sorry for the late reply since I was out for most part of the day... and thanks all for your feedback for helping. Like Gxies mentioned on the above post, as soon as I enable the chat option, I was able to see the chat window. Duh! Something so simple, yet can be so complicated when I'm not paying attention (LOL).

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi all! Sorry for the late reply since I was out for most part of the day... and thanks all for your feedback for helping. Like Gxies mentioned on the above post, as soon as I enable the chat option, I was able to see the chat window. Duh! Something so simple, yet can be so complicated when I'm not paying attention (LOL).

I think we've all been there! :) glad you're all sorted out.

Chumleyboo, level 85

Manolito

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I need map pièces....

PM me so we can work something out.

GC: g_man1970. Kik: g_man1970. Level 74 no random friendrequests... trade at default...

Knitpurrl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You'll need bricks, tar buckets and stone blocks :)

GC: EyeC999 Level 100 :D
Hi there, do you know what is needed to upgrade the beach cafe? Thanks for the previous info. I'm not sure I'm doing this posting and replying correctly... This is my first time using a forum. Thanks of the help, Knitpurrl

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm wondering if I need to post on each thread that I used to subscribe to, in order to be able to subscribe to them again?

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No, that didn't work, so I'll try again, this time checking the Watch This Thread box at the bottom of my reply, which I didn't see, because the keyboard covered it.

Bezer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok, I finally got the new 'app' on my iPad but am having a heck of a time figuring out how i follow a thread. I liked before how all the forum topics i used were all together, I am now lost. Help!?!

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok, I finally got the new 'app' on my iPad but am having a heck of a time figuring out how i follow a thread. I liked before how all the forum topics i used were all together, I am now lost. Help!?!

Go to the thread you want to follow, or "watch" as it is now called. Then tap on where it says Watch Thread (very small print!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 308

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Then, when you log in, tap on Watched Threads in the black bar at the top, then tap on Show All Watched Threads, then you will see a list of threads you are watching.

In the column on the right hand side, you will see the last post in that thread, you can tap on the time, which will take you to that last post. Otherwise, you'll be taken to the first page of the post, and will have to select the last page.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 335
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 313
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 322

Bezer

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Then, when you log in, tap on Watched Threads in the black bar at the top, then tap on Show All Watched Threads, then you will see a list of threads you are watching.

In the column on the right hand side, you will see the last post in that thread, you can tap on the time, which will take you to that last post. Otherwise, you'll be taken to the first page of the post, and will have to select the last page.

Thank you sooo very much!!!!!!​

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed your Eggspress train getting "stuck"?
How long does it take for your train from the time it drops off passengers until the time comes back?
Mine seems to be stuck at 4 hours and 19 minutes and doesn't seem to be coming back! It had been at the same time for quite a while and the minutes still haven't ticked down at all.
Has anyone else experienced this?

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed your Eggspress train getting "stuck"?
How long does it take for your train from the time it drops off passengers until the time comes back?
Mine seems to be stuck at 4 hours and 19 minutes and doesn't seem to be coming back! It had been at the same time for quite a while and the minutes still haven't ticked down at all.
Has anyone else experienced this?

I haven't experienced anything like this, weird.

Most reactions

Latest posts