What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Feyaya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, never mind...I see Facebook is required to revive the dead plants. What a bummer and a fail on Hay Day's part! :(

Joppy371

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Feyaya said:
Oh, never mind...I see Facebook is required to revive the dead plants. What a bummer and a fail on Hay Day's part! :(

That's thier way of making money, I don't think they will do anything about it

Xiennora

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok about the apple reviving thing. Yes we need to post help on Facebook so you can get the exclamation sign, but after that any of your Hay Day friends can revive the, by clicking on them at your farm. So you don't necessarily need to have a friend VIA Facebook who play Hay Day to revive the tree. Oh and yeah there's a 24hr time window to get it revived tho but hats not too bad, ppl are always browsing thru other ppls farm for mystery boxes anyways right? Hope that helps :eek:

SwissMatterhorn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, I think I got it now. I saw a ! sign near a tree in another farm. I tapped it and the tree was green again.
I have created a ! sign for each of the dead trees/bushes and now waiting for someone to return the favor. It does not cost you anything to tap on the sign and you get 7 blue stars as a reward for being a good neighbor.

Last edited:

need answers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
but how do you get the silver ore? Is it given when harvesting or collected from animals?

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
need answers said:
but how do you get the silver ore? Is it given when harvesting or collected from animals?

Silver, gold, and platinum ore come from the mine. Shovel, dynamite, or TNT it out.

need answers

iPF Noob
Reaction score

neeshu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi ... My first post on this (or any) forum ... Apologies in advance for any mistakes.
QUESTION: my eggs can't be advertised for any more than $15 each - that is the limit I reach when trying to increase the price and I can't go any higher, yet I see other farmers selling eggs for more. How can I increase my sell price?
Thanks!

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
neeshu said:
Hi ... My first post on this (or any) forum ... Apologies in advance for any mistakes.
QUESTION: my eggs can't be advertised for any more than $15 each - that is the limit I reach when trying to increase the price and I can't go any higher, yet I see other farmers selling eggs for more. How can I increase my sell price?
Thanks!

Welcome!!

Prior to the most recent game release, you were permitted to sell eggs 30 at a time. What you see listed are older ads placed prior to the update. You can now only sell 10 at a time which means a lower price.

I may be wrong but that is what I have experienced.

neeshu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply - but my problem is that, even if I want to sell just ONE egg, I can only ask a maximum of $15. What if I want to sell an egg for $20? Or $50? What can't I increase my asking price above $15?
Thank again!

Most reactions

Latest posts