What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Tiggy1993

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Scienidejp said:
Need popcorn and vanilla ice cream if any one has. Thanks in advance

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Got pop corn :)
Tiggy93

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Avaolivia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Njscnm said:
Need duct tapes.

Will trade three duct tapes for three bolts, full price. Any takers? Am willing to consider other trades if I have what you need.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hay I have 6 tape spare if you want to trade?

Avaolivia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't believe I'm on level 33' been playing ages and I've o not just realised there is more pages in the news paper! I've never turned the page before and just did it now by accident! Well I hope I can find more bargains now. :)

Ornatrix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Avaolivia said:
Can't believe I'm on level 33' been playing ages and I've o not just realised there is more pages in the news paper! I've never turned the page before and just did it now by accident! Well I hope I can find more bargains now. :)

Lmao a whole new world has opened up to you

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

eclecticsahm

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Lol!!! Don't worry, you haven't missed much. Most of the time it is just bacon and eggs or just eggs. Of course, sometimes it's just filled with berries.

Most reactions

Latest posts