What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

MOMO4EVA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anybody having a problem in GOT where you invite a Game Center friend in GOT, they accept and then the next day it tells you to invite the person again (even though you are already friends, been to their gardens and sending gifts)?

Mommyanna123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mommyanna123 on gamecenter. Or play ID is anna123456789

New to the game and confused about adding neighbours. Anyway to do it without going through gamecenter? Is that what the play id is for? I can't find out how to use it! Thanks for any tips.
Anna x

Scratch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi*
Please add my friend, they have Just started playing Gardens Of Time and need neighbours and energy gifted as much as possible.
They would love new neighbours as they don't have many yet.
They play all day everyday and blitz, like and gift all neighbours everyday
Please at me my mate and me if you havent already to you*
Gardens of Time:
Player ID: pharaoh Khufu*( Garden name: Nile Paradise)
Player ID: play0720501 ( Garden name: ScratchPerfect)
Thanks and hope to see you soon

alicelawforever

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is a great game! I've been playing it since it was in facebook! Please add me, my game center name is: Aurora Diei. Thanks! :D

alicelawforever

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BTW, my play ID is: Avatar. Please add me....needs tons of neighbours, and I will send free gifts!! :D

stitcherIam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there MOMO4EVA! We're friends already! Yes, I am seeing the same thing! I don't know why... I think the little message print says that the invite is for them to log into gamecenter, but it is an invite to become friends too, so I don't know... I see you're from Glendale Az - I used to live near there, a Phx native. I now live in Portland OR. Anyway, glad to have you as a friend!

stitcherIam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too think that the recent update is what added chapter 7. As others have said, that update also changed the time regeneration while you're in the game to 4 min. Some good updates in the release are: they fixed the issues with the time discrepancy (where it showed that you were up to power 10 to play another scene, but when you try to go in you just get a spinning clock, and exiting out of the game and re-entering shows you to only have power of 8 or 9), and they improved the friends invite area for us non-Facebook players - you can invite more people each day. They added some cheesy music while playing the scenes... I see a problem now that when you've used up all your accrued time and then cash in gifted time (that I previously had gift-accepted into my inventory), going into a scene to play it doesn't kick it off - it just does nothing. I exit out of the game and re-enter and it works fine... One more note: I'm not on Facebook, but have seen from other forums that it has many more levels and lots more stuff. The iPad version of this game is new - they just added it last December, and in Feb did the update which added chapter 7. I imagine that as time goes on, they'll add more chapters - it probably takes time to convert their Facebook software... After I unlocked all the scenes in chapter 7, I moved everything into my inventory and made my garden 'pretty'. Sure, I lost reputation points, but who cares? I'm saving all my left/right wing buildings (the most expensive, biggest bang-for-your-buck investment when buying) so that when they open up more chapters I can temporarily move them all back to the garden to regain all my reputation points and unlock the new scenes - so, don't sell those! Sell the other stuff you won't use - you can use the coins from the sale to buy more of the expensive buildings to continue increasing your level!

Most reactions

Latest posts