What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you Believe in ghosts? Haunted Houses?

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i also belive in the ghost's because of something that happen when i'm mad because of the smell of lavander inside the house ..

My wife use to love the smell of lavander and when i get mad i would sometime smell the smell of lavander and it was like a message from her to calm down and deal with it or she would send a message by haveing something fall off the stove one day when the coffee cup was in the middle of the stove and it fell off the stove that day because forgetting her birthday and not saying happy birthday grinny ..

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Fifi1992 said:
No. But I do believe in evil spirits within people.

Oh, I am possessed by evil spirits. Just ask SweetPoison :D

I think you can JB your brain and rid yourself of those Evil Bittys. I mean it helped rid me of the few Apple ghosts inhabiting my brain.

I drink to excess and that seems to make the evil spirits leave my brain.

Bob

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fifi1992 said:

Oh, I am possessed by evil spirits. Just ask SweetPoison :D

I think you can JB your brain and rid yourself of those Evil Bittys. I mean it helped rid me of the few Apple ghosts inhabiting my brain.

I drink to excess and that seems to make the evil spirits leave my brain.

Bob

I'll take a drink. Seriously. Shot of Tequila ~ or two ~ or three ~ should knock this F* headache back to hell.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you believe in devils/demons/satan then yes, ghost exists.
It's just the work of the devil. I've seen it firsthand, scared me of course when this white faceless hooded creep just popped in front of me. Then vanished into thin air.
eww, that was eons ago! I was about 11 or 12.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Good Lord, Joy!

I've never come across one so I can't comment but I have met people who swear blind they have seen one though. The jury's out with me, I'm afraid.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Google Quapaw spooklight. Every one that lives in the area has seen it, and it go back decades before statehood. It is not hard to see them, but no one has figured any logical reason for them.

Last edited:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My last secretary said she has seen a ghost and I have no reason to disbelieve her. She also claims her mother is a medium (now I know women and I would say a large!), again, I don't know either way. As for me, I just don't know......if you read another post I made today I sat next to Paul McCartney through a meal and didn't even notice......so how on earth could I notice some etherical being hovering around the attic!

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
My last secretary said she has seen a ghost and I have no reason to disbelieve her. She also claims her mother is a medium (now I know women and I would say a large!), again, I don't know either way. As for me, I just don't know......if you read another post I made today I sat next to Paul McCartney through a meal and didn't even notice......so how on earth could I notice some etherical being hovering around the attic!

The Archangel

The visual of that is cracking me up - Paul is the ghost looking over your shoulder!

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fifi1992 said:

I agree. No ghost, just evil spirits imitating dead people. No soul could stay on earth when his dead. Hehe. Evil spirits mimic your idea of what scares you most.

When you're a beleiver of God with strong faith. they wont show up. Cause they know they'll just be wasting time on you:)

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
j0yful said:
If you believe in devils/demons/satan then yes, ghost exists.
It's just the work of the devil. I've seen it firsthand, scared me of course when this white faceless hooded creep just popped in front of me. Then vanished into thin air.
eww, that was eons ago! I was about 11 or 12.

Had experience close to that age as well, when i was 6 or 7? Floating white lady. I was not scared at that time because im with a bunch of kids (about 8 to 10). I was even excited at that time and calling my nanny to take a look of what i saw 5 houses from us. Hahaah. I just soon later realize that it's something not to be laugh at to. Hahaha

Most reactions

Latest posts