What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you believe things happen in threes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Personally, I never trip on it ~ until the third thing happens. In the last two days...

We had a 5% cut in pay, I have lost my very expensive purple leather wallet ~ and while I was on my way to my office, praying it was there ~ I was thinking....wonder what the third thing will be and I laughed saying to myself, it will be good ~ who says it has to be bad??

I park and open my car door and the F* handle breaks off in my hand. The whole thing!! I have to crawl over now and get out on the other side!:mad:

All I could do was laugh and laugh. Or I was gonna cry.

Never did find my wallet. Now someone knows where I live due my checkbook in it. My bank wanted $40 dollars to cancel that teenys weensy booklet of checks that I think was only 2 left.

That would be a Hell No. So I went in and closed that account, opened a new one, got free checks and a new debit card. I have no license no Triple A card, no medical cards and two pictures of my kids I have had in my wallets for 25 years.:(, gone forever.

What a mess. Everyone re-traced my steps, we looked everywhere possible and no wallet. I must have dropped it out of my purse or opened my car door and it fell out?

Thanks for letting me vent! I had an awesome date last night, though. He made me forget it all. :D

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Don't tell me he has two brothers......

Shame about the photos though. They are irreplaceable.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I park and open my car door and the F* handle breaks off in my hand. The whole thing!! I have to crawl over now and get out on the other side!:mad:

Why don't you roll down the driver's side window and open the door from the outside?

Digikid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You do not need door handles....these guys never did.

images

:D

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you have not off a gift to the gods out there and you ned to off a small glass of whiskey and small offering of food to the gods right before bed and when you get up the next day your good luck has return

zrb0529

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hmmm...I am beginning to wonder...that's 2 forum members with broken car door handles!

also, as I stated in the other thread, - epoxy will glue anything to anything -

that does suck, though, about losing your wallet, I once lost my debit card 3 times in a row: I lost it, got a replacement, had my wallet stolen on campus, got a replacement, and then the ATM ate it and the bank folks said 'the guy' who gets lost cards out was gone...rawr!

keep the faith!

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
These californian girls with their body sculpting.
Ripping off door handles.......whatever next?

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
also, as I stated in the other thread, - epoxy will glue anything to anything -

that does suck, though, about losing your wallet, I once lost my debit card 3 times in a row: I lost it, got a replacement, had my wallet stolen on campus, got a replacement, and then the ATM ate it and the bank folks said 'the guy' who gets lost cards out was gone...rawr!

keep the faith!

LOL! You are funny! I need to get a new wallet, then I think, what for? I have nothing to put in it but my new ATM card!

Epoxy glue, huh? Does it actually SAY Epoxy? Are there 10 dif kinds? Ya know ~ us Cali girls need things to be specific.:D

These californian girls with their body sculpting.
Ripping off door handles.......whatever next?

lmao!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts