What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you Believe in ghosts? Haunted Houses?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do ~

I met someone last night whose house is haunted. So I will not be going there. Ever.

They hear the piano playing at night. They do not have one. AND they hear soda cans or drink cans opening and ice clicking into a glass.

Hell No.

Anyone have any stories?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Too many Drambuies is the cause...that's why they hear the glasses clinking. Oh - I guess the cans are the soda water for their G&T......and the ice of course...

Tim - oh, go on then, just one more.....:(

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You are a nut! This was a very scary night for me. We saw Insidious ~ I had already seen it ~ but it was still very scary along with the haunted house crap.

Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
They hear the piano playing at night. They do not have one. AND they hear soda cans or drink cans opening and ice clicking into a glass.

Oh my ~ it's a phenomen called neighbors

Never see them either. Just the sound of midnight toilet flushes and every now and then muffled accusatory voices. You think I am going crazy? Should I move?

retexan599

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Cowardly Lion and Spooks...

Maybe someone will remember or identify with this clip:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q4C_TFdMws"]YouTube - I'd turn back if I were you-Wizard of Oz[/ame]

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I believe...
We have a child ghost in the Infant Room at work. My coworker years ago swore she heard the baby crying and no one was there... toys start rocking or musical toys start playing all the time before we open or after we're closed.. She was adamant about it... yet no history of any tragedy in the building. I did witness what she described... sadly 2 years later my coworker passed away from a fast moving cancer. I swear I hear her humming in that room. I believe she's gone to look after the baby. Her daughter who was 5 at the time would look into the window of the classroom and swear she saw her mother in there... begged to go with her even. Very moving and I'm serious about the story....

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I believe...
We have a child ghost in the Infant Room at work. My coworker years ago swore she heard the baby crying and no one was there... toys start rocking or musical toys start playing all the time before we open or after we're closed.. She was adamant about it... yet no history of any tragedy in the building. I did witness what she described... sadly 2 years later my coworker passed away from a fast moving cancer. I swear I hear her humming in that room. I believe she's gone to look after the baby. Her daughter who was 5 at the time would look into the window of the classroom and swear she saw her mother in there... begged to go with her even. Very moving and I'm serious about the story....

Wow. I just going to ask you if there was any history, B! How freaky is that!

Most reactions

Latest posts