What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did you buy your iPad or was it a gift?

Did you buy your iPad or was it a gift?

• I bought my iPad

Votes: 361 66.7%
  • It was a gift

Votes: 180 33.3%

• Total voters

mwhartman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wife bought mine as an early birthday present. That birthday has come and gone. Or maybe it was a late birthday present. I don't know I'll have to look to see when I joined the Forum to find ou.:)

See what happens when we get to a certain age. And being older than you, I know!;)

Mike

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought mine!

I wish I'd gotten it as a gift. i hope hubby reads this :D

Joker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It was a gift from my father for having high grades in high school. Pretty cool gift I'd say:)

Ipad40

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought mine myself as a early Christmas present. Best purchase ever outside of my car (but that's another forum) lol :)

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought mine off Craigslist... $350 came with the keyboard/stand & incase case. Not a big fan of the keyboard stand.... But im not complaining for what i pd :)

Thats a great deal. Dang. Good come off. The keyboard stand that u have to plug in the bottom sux. I had that and the bluetooth one. Didnt like either and returned because it wont let u scroll thru ipad pages of icons/apps. Ive actually got pretty good with this onscreen keyboard. :D

bushml

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife, with input from my technologically savvy daughters bought it for me as a 60th birthday present. They all know I have had an iPod attached to my body for the past few years and the iPad was a natural progression. I was both surprised and grateful for such a wonderful gift.

OP
I

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you! A Thanksgiving gift? Since the Christmas season pretty much starts after Hallowe'en, why not give gifts early???

Jdm2010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought a 16gb open box at BBuy on a Saturday night, knowing I would probably take it back for a refund if I did not like it, or take it back and get the 64 with 3G. Got it home, did not put it down for 7 hours. Reset it Sunday morning and was there waiting for the store to open. Got the 64. Amazing toy.
:D

Most reactions

Latest posts