What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Buy Will Give You $200 Gift Card for Your iPad 2 and 3 This Weekend

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]
best-buy1.JPG

AppleInsider has news today of a special promotion from Best Buy this weekend that kicks off today and runs through until Saturday, and which lets customers trade in their old iPad 2 and 3 for a $200 gift voucher that can be used against the price of a new iPad. So, with a 16GB iPad currently costing $499.99 from Best Buy, this would mean you could get a brand new iPad for just $299.99! And in fact you could save even more money, depending on the condition of your iPad, as AppleInsider says that Best Buy has said that it is prepared to offer more than the minimum $200 for iPads that are in tip-top condition. However, they did not give an upper limit for how much they would be prepared to pay for a mint-condition iPad, so you’ll have to check instore to find that out. You’ll have to take your iPad to Best Buy in person in order to get the discount voucher, but the voucher itself can be redeemed either instore or online. Best Buy says that the iPads that are traded in will be recycled. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Source:[/FONT] Best Buy offering $200 gift cards for iPad trade-ins in two-day promotion

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh Maura....why why ((?)) did you post this!! :) ....this is really tempting!!

Thank you for sharing this!!

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can sell your iPad 2 or 3 for a lot more yourself, but this is good if you want to avoid selling on your own.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not for me I'm afraid.....I'd rather keep it, it's worth a lot more than $200 to me!

But that may be just me!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My iPad 2 means a lot to me--it will stay with me and keep the mini company when that comes out!!

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
we haven't got a Best Buy :( we did have for a short time but i think they all closed down.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have a very large Best Buy where I live. :) I, however intend keeping my older iPads.:):)

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
well i never knew that,Best Buy in the UK belonged to Carphone warehouse,you learn something everyday :)

OP
M

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
Oh Maura....why why ((?)) did you post this!! :) ....this is really tempting!!

Thank you for sharing this!!

Haha, sorry!!! :) It's all Best Buy's fault! :)

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We have a very large Best Buy where I live. :) I, however intend keeping my older iPads.:):)

Yeah, I just can't see letting good old reliable go for a few hundred bucks. It's worth more than that to me. Even many years from now, my iPad 2 will probably still work and be able to be used for some media consumption or whatever. Interesting offer though.

Most reactions

Latest posts