What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did you buy your iPad or was it a gift?

Did you buy your iPad or was it a gift?

• I bought my iPad

Votes: 361 66.7%
  • It was a gift

Votes: 180 33.3%

• Total voters

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I see so many posts, especially in the introductions, where people say that they received their iPad as a gift from a "significant other".

Me? Mine was a birthday present from my wife. I have been a long time iPod user and had two iPod Touches. So you see, the fact that I eventually became a moderator here is really her fault!

wedding.jpg

"My wife, I think I'll keep her!"

liberty1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1991-c4, how do you get your iPad model down in your siggie?

OP
I

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To be honest, I "borrowed" the graphic from another user and used the Paint program in Windows to add the model information.

larfor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi!
My work bought it for me so I guess it was some kind of gift :)

Best regards!

mwhartman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My wife got it for me! Not sure why. I'm a mod and member of the rescue squad on DroidForums so I already spend quite a bit of time on line. She used to look at me like I had three heads now she may think I have four :D

Mike

Lavenderlady*w*iPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I bought my own after playing with my daughter's while we were on vacation together. As soon as I got home, I went online and bought one!

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought mine off Craigslist... $350 came with the keyboard/stand & incase case. Not a big fan of the keyboard stand.... But im not complaining for what i pd :)

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wife bought mine as an early birthday present. That birthday has come and gone. Or maybe it was a late birthday present. I don't know I'll have to look to see when I joined the Forum to find ou.:)

Most reactions

Latest posts