What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did you buy your iPad or was it a gift?

Did you buy your iPad or was it a gift?

• I bought my iPad

Votes: 361 66.7%
  • It was a gift

Votes: 180 33.3%

• Total voters

Dukins

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought a Galaxy Tab and used it for a few weeks. I currently own an EVO and the tab seemed more like my phone. I wanted a new tablet experience so I purchased an Ipad.

ctsluder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad was a gift from my Hubby for my birthday, I two have had a iPod and a iPhone for years and this was my next step.

Lisajo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine was a present to myself, early Christmas present and because I needed cheering up and it worked!

SBHOKC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought my wife hers and received mine as a gift from my brother in law a month later.

David Vice

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought mine as a Christmas gift to myself since I didn't get anything for xmas and had to spend the holidays at home.....

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought it as a birthday gift to my self (with generous birthday donations). Since I didn't yet have internet at home (do now), the 3G was PERFECT! First device I've ever Owned :)

Last edited:

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Used to read the headlines in bed on my iPod. Saw the keynote and ordered mine at 5am the day preorders began.

Best toy I've had for years.

Most reactions

Latest posts