What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did you buy your iPad or was it a gift?

Did you buy your iPad or was it a gift?

• I bought my iPad

Votes: 361 66.7%
  • It was a gift

Votes: 180 33.3%

• Total voters

munsterman2363

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought One to Try Out On the Job

I've had many iPods and just recently upgraded to the iPhone 4.
So, it was inevitable that I try this device out :)

Went for the 64GB WiFi 3Gs and have been using it for the past couple of weeks for testing equipment by way of online testing documentation.

I then print it to a local wireless printer after obtaining a digital signature.
Still a few things to work out to see if this could replace a tablet PC out in the field :ipad-front:

LenasPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well...i bought mine for my wife for her Christmas gift....she won't realize that i secretly bought it for "Us". Although I think my 11 year old daughter will try to hijack it whenever she gets the chance. I may have to find a LoJack app for the thing.

CupcakeKiller702

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It was a Happy Birthday to me, after much deliberation. I wanted to wait for the next Gen to be released, I am kind of mad that I didn't exercize much restraint. I am still on the fence, and hope I don't end up regretting my premature purchase. :eek:

Last edited:

StarLog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Office bought me a 3G wifi 64GB with four other employees getting one. Then I won one on a webinar and gave it to the wife. Now I am golden in her eyes.

Bogy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It was a gift and I bought it. I bought it with the accumulation of Birthday, Valentines, Anniversary presents, plus a bonus from work. I was accumulating money waiting for the iPad to be released, plus also waiting to see if any of the other tablets that were being announced would actually get released. The iPad had been out for about a month when I finally couldn't wait any longer. First Apple product I ever purchased. Very happy with it, but I don't plan on buying any other Apple products.

Sarah_85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I said mine was a gift... it actually wasnt, i won it... Im still yet to find out what kind i've won as I paid no attention to the competition as I didnt think I would win. Hopefully I get it in the next few days, until then I will troll through the forum getting ideas/tips and hints :) :)

Most reactions

Latest posts