What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business Port: Cargo Containers For Sale

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I not to long ago saw someone in the 50's level with 8 thickeners. I am unsure I believe level plays a factor but I am lvl 63 and some ships have been real easy and some not so easy. I have yet to get a ship that needs more than 4 of any item.

(city:mikeyville lvl63 id:makoadef anchorage,ak USA)

I've also only had four of a kind... 8 thickeners is rough though.

OP
SummerNight

SummerNight

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I not to long ago saw someone in the 50's level with 8 thickeners. I am unsure I believe level plays a factor but I am lvl 63 and some ships have been real easy and some not so easy. I have yet to get a ship that needs more than 4 of any item.

I had 8 thickeners yesterday. Two rows of thickener. And I remember seeing something like that in some other port so it was not an isolated incident. My current ship was filled right away though. Easy money -- cottage cheese, puzzles and ragu. I am making scarfs for VIP now.

{Summerville; the head honcho - Elloriana, lvl 58; Charleston, SC}

makoadef

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had 8 thickeners yesterday. Two rows of thickener. And I remember seeing something like that in some other port so it was not an isolated incident. My current ship was filled right away though. Easy money -- cottage cheese, puzzles and ragu. I am making scarfs for VIP now.

{Summerville; the head honcho - Elloriana, lvl 58; Charleston, SC}

The thickeners kill me at 6hours everything gets put on hold and I can't help anyone :(.

Blankman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm going to probably need help with radio components tomorrow if anyone has any...

Nbdap1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good morning to you all.

Lots of thanks to QQQQ2,summer and the anonymous person for your help.

Player. Una1. City. Sunnycity. Level 48 need flowerbeds and fountains for ingrate achievement.

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I don't think it's the level, it might be how many ships in a row you do. Ie next one is more than the last finished one. When you miss one you start again with an easy one

[ city name: Sprawlville level 58 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need hammers ]

Mandalou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm working on timber slabs and coal for some people and Cotton and puzzles for my ship but I will need help with shampoo if anyone's wants to off Laos some. :)

Player: MandaLouD City: Mandaville

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm working on timber slabs and coal for some people and Cotton and puzzles for my ship but I will need help with shampoo if anyone's wants to off Laos some. :)

Player: MandaLouD City: Mandaville

Had a couple of soaps on the shelf, loaded them

[ city name: Sprawlville level 58 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need hammers ]

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Had a couple of soaps on the shelf, loaded them for you and q. But will need more

Rikmondo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi BB buddies. Anyone able to help out with Mayo and Soap... Ship set to sail in a few hours

Name: Rikmondo City name: Rikville Level. 50. Needs: Drills, please.

Most reactions

Latest posts