What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business Port: Cargo Containers For Sale

OP
SummerNight

SummerNight

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Need radio components please.

Player. Una1. City. Sunnycity. Level 48 need flowerbeds and fountains for ingrate achievement.
Gave you the last one.

{Summerville; the head honcho - Elloriana, lvl 58; Charleston, SC}

Germanmajor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I could really use some help with milk shakes. They've given me more than I can handle.

City: Geldville player level 50 Player name: Germanmajor and I am from rural Maine. Tools are always appreciated for upgrading buildings.

amanda35

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I could really use some help with milk shakes. They've given me more than I can handle.

City: Geldville player level 50 Player name: Germanmajor and I am from rural Maine. Tools are always appreciated for upgrading buildings.

10 down 9 to go

player name Amanda35 from Dorset UK. BB CITY-Squillion Square

QQQQ2

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I should be able to help you out in a little bit.

Germanmajor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the help. Couldn't have done it without you all.

Blue100

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you so much for helping me with the aluminium! It is really nice of you!!:D:thumbs::thumbs:

I will be making ragu, so let me know if any of you require some. It will be available in few hours though!:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
City name: Cityblues, Player name: blue100, Level: 59, Needs: free gifts

makoadef

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you so much for helping me with the aluminium! It is really nice of you!!:D:thumbs::thumbs:

I will be making ragu, so let me know if any of you require some. It will be available in few hours though!:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
City name: Cityblues, Player name: blue100, Level: 59, Needs: free gifts

:thumbs:

STILL PLAYING NOT PAYING(city:mikeyville lvl63 id:makoadef anchorage,ak USA)

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I had an issue with the shakes also. I made 18 but wanted 19 more. The bananas just don't come fast enough.

[ city name: Sprawlville level 58 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need hammers ]

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Greetings everyone... Today, surprise surprise, I need help with thickeners please.

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Keldubay, just dropped some ragu in your container.

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had an issue with the shakes also. I made 18 but wanted 19 more. The bananas just don't come fast enough.

[ city name: Sprawlville level 58 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need hammers ]

I'd be pretty screwed if I get milkshakes now... Speaking of which, I visited one of my neighbours this morning (level 64 I think he was) and he needed 10 thickeners. So do the requirements become more difficult as you level up?

makoadef

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd be pretty screwed if I get milkshakes now... Speaking of which, I visited one of my neighbours this morning (level 64 I think he was) and he needed 10 thickeners. So do the requirements become more difficult as you level up?

I not to long ago saw someone in the 50's level with 8 thickeners. I am unsure I believe level plays a factor but I am lvl 63 and some ships have been real easy and some not so easy. I have yet to get a ship that needs more than 4 of any item.

(city:mikeyville lvl63 id:makoadef anchorage,ak USA)

Most reactions

Latest posts