What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AppleTV/AirPlay Question

RAC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Will AppleTV allow you to use your TV as a second iPad screen? By this I mean, display exactly what is displayed on your iPad screen during normal use.

Prasius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No.

Just movies, music and pictures from the normal apple iPod, video and photo apps.

I would like to think apple might provide a way for devs to display app output via airplay as well at some point in the future but that is total speculation on my part based upon nothing at all (air video in mind for that little feature!).

Last edited:
OP
R

RAC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No.

Just movies, music and pictures from the normal apple iPod, video and photo apps.

I would like to think apple might provide a way for devs to display app output via airplay as well at some point in the future but that is total speculation on my part based upon nothing at all (air video in mind for that little feature!).

From what I have researched since posting this, I agree. I would really like to be able to "throw" or project the iPad screen on to TV via AppleTV.

Most reactions

Latest posts