What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
In case you don't know it yet: the prize in "Long Awaited Mail" event is the Print Shop.
20 coins / 1h, +20 to population, size 2x2 squares.

Last edited:

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wabbitgirl, thank you for the controllers. I was amused by the fact that you can gift it from all your games ;)

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Its amazing this game is still going , i play once a day just to gift back etc but its a dead game compared to other games such as clash of clans, this means war or stars wars commander.. Hi everyone ..

Need information sign and turnstyle

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Trog69 has gone t*ts up again, waiting for GI to sort it, they have given me a code but it didn't work :(

Thanks for the floor washers Wabbitgirl, please keep 'em coming.

HVWH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can anyone give grinding machines for repair base level 5? Need 3 to complete this. Thanks

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Trog, has Trog69 started again or are you just waiting for G! to fix your old game?
I've started a new game whilst waiting for GI to come up with a solution, but at their present rate of progress the new game will overtake the old one. However, I'm still optimistic so don't delete the old Trog69 just yet.
I can send you explosive detectors and laminators, any preference? Feel free to just return them, I'll get around to using them eventually, but I don't have enough money to upgrade my control tower to level nine yet.

Last edited:

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've started a new game whilst waiting for GI to come up with a solution, but at their present rate of progress the new game will overtake the old one. However, I'm still optimistic so don't delete the old Trog69 just yet.
I can send you explosive detectors and laminators, any preference? Feel free to just return them, I'll get around to using them eventually, but I don't have enough money to upgrade my control tower to level nine yet.
Trog thanks for the info - I started to wonder what to do with your first account.
You lack of money, my first problem is land - I have no greenies to expand (and won't pay for it), so for me there is no reason to upgrade buildings to mere 7th level. Just waiting for another FB glitch ;)

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I can send you explosive detectors and laminators, any preference?

Send explosive detectors please for the terminal upgrade and I will return currency detector. I am short on coins also but it will take awhile to collect all the items needed anyway. We need 10 of each.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If anyone needs explosive detectors I can resend it when you send me anything from that set of items.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts