What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
For the new quest, Wabbitgirl does not need layden jars. I completed all side quests last year. I could use aerosol, fuel supply and landing lamps please.

Wabbitgirl2, needs layden jars, aerosol, bright lantern, fuel supply and landing lamps.

Wabbitgirl can gift layden jars and Wabbitgirl2 can gift bright lanterns.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, a few other nice items in update:
- There is a grid button in the lower right corner, above the music toggle button. The grid button toggles between your normal city view, and a view without the buildings -[...]
At laaaast! 'Tribez' view!
:D

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, a few other nice items in update:
- There is a grid button in the lower right corner, above the music toggle button. The grid button toggles between your normal city view, and a view without the buildings - just the city grid, building types and sizes, roads, and passengers and coins available to collect. The grid view is useful for removing from view the buildings, which often get in the way of seeing roads or other items in the city. Useful for space analysis and capacity planning and optimization in your city and airport. Also an easier view to use when you are collecting passengers and coins, since the building upgrade arrows aren't on this view and therefore can't get in the way. Upgrade seems to have moving the arrows upward slightly, so more in the way of nearby buildings.
- When you build a new building, there is an option to speed up construction by watching a short video (instead of paying coins or cash or waiting a couple days). This worked for me once. Well worth 30 second investment, relative to time, coins or cash.
- If you are short on fuel for a flight, an option now shows to watch a video to get a free fuel (20). This DID NOT work for me. The button depressed, but no video appeared any of the several times I tried on both iOS devices.
I got the option on one of my buildings to watch a video to get one of the midsing items also.

Need information sign and turnstyle

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Don't know if it's just me, but there are now no placings showing on the world map.

It's working again and now shows what the top 10 will receive as a gift. I still can't see how someone has managed to fly 701 times to a destination since Sunday.

On another topic, for the quest, last year we received fuel (50) for completing a couple of the collections, Soul Net and Crystal Ball and now we don't....too bad.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's working again and now shows what the top 10 will receive as a gift. I still can't see how someone has managed to fly 701 times to a destination since Sunday.

On another topic, for the quest, last year we received fuel (50) for completing a couple of the collections, Soul Net and Crystal Ball and now we don't....too bad.
Yes and I see friend (@)ydl(@) has managed to get to the top of most destinations yet again!

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes and I see friend (@)ydl(@) has managed to get to the top of most destinations yet again!
@ydl@ Good friend to add has loads of those dome buildings for flight stuff also add a person called rainbowww as well
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413927686.164318.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413927697.004221.jpg

Need information sign and turnstyler

rob6962

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I have not seen myself on the list like 6 to 7 months. I also can't figure out how someone can do like 50 space launchs

Most reactions

Latest posts