What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I did receive the beverage cooler on WG2 and if I remember correctly that game did gift wall speakers so let me if I am correct. WG did not have either to gift.
You remember it correctly - WG2 resends a wall speaker. Can we swap another two?

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Red Dog, what am I sending in return of protractor?

Who can (or could) send wall speakers and parking meters?

Thanks for all the gifts that you have been sending,
I am Receiving drawing boards from you, thanks
Will send you Lie Detector this time,

Last edited:

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for all the gifts that you have been sending,
I am Receiving drawing boards from you, thanks
Will send you Lie Detector this time,
Thanks for the info about drawing boards.
I resend an explosive detector for Terminal lvl 10.
Could you please send me any item needed for Town Hall lvl 10 to test what I'm resending?

PS. were you able to send parking meters in the past?

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for the info about drawing boards.
I resend an explosive detector for Terminal lvl 10.
Could you please send me any item needed for Town Hall lvl 10 to test what I'm resending?

PS. were you able to send parking meters in the past?

Thanks for the explosive detector, I have plenty now, I to need town hall items, I will send you a Paper Cutter next
And yes, I was able to send parking meters....

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for the explosive detector, I have plenty now, I to need town hall items, I will send you a Paper Cutter next
And yes, I was able to send parking meters....
OK, I'll resend a paper cutter and please tell me what I'm sending back (and if it's useful for you).
Great news about parking meters - we'll use the same scheme: I'll send you a beverage cooler, you'll resend it as a parking meter. We'll do this swap after equipping your Town Hall.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This only works the other way around, I need to send you a level 10 item and when you return it, I get a level 10 item back. Tomorrow I will send you a technical pen and when you return, I can let you know what your invisible gift is.
Technical pen returned, hopefully you will get something you need.

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Technical pen returned, hopefully you will get something you need.

I received a drawing board and unfortunately I now have 16 of those. I will continue to send you the level 10 items I have by alternating them in case you receive from others. Please send back something from my need list, thanks.

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
OK, I'll resend a paper cutter and please tell me what I'm sending back (and if it's useful for you).
Great news about parking meters - we'll use the same scheme: I'll send you a beverage cooler, you'll resend it as a parking meter. We'll do this swap after equipping your Town Hall.

I received a Laminator from you, so the only things I need is Protractor and Paper Cutter Which I know you can't help me with either,
I will send more paper cutter for you so tell me when to stop, or You can send me beverage cooler and I'll return that....

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I received a Laminator from you, so the only things I need is Protractor and Paper Cutter Which I know you can't help me with either,
I will send more paper cutter for you so tell me when to stop, or You can send me beverage cooler and I'll return that....
Red Dog, I don't suppose my tiny city will ever expand so much that a Lvl 10 Town Hall will be necessary, so let's swap beverage coolers/ parking meters - I need them right now.
I'll worry about Lvl 10 items in the undefined future ;)

LtCol Rehab

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It looks to me like Game Insight was bought by a western company. Maybe it will improve their coding and tech support and business practices. I hope somebody from GI sees this post (and all the others on this forum), and DOES SOMETHING about the problems they cause paying customers, and notes all the customers they have lost over the last few years.

Okay, this is a classic with GI tech support. I submit ticket to GI for six donut shops that disappeared a year ago from one of my AC games, which is a resubmission from last year. They made me send screenshots, finally said it would be fixed in a future update, and it never was fixed. So I finally resubmited. They ask for evidence and I RESEND their entire tech support email chain from last year, along with the screenshots. They say it's being investigated, and may take 5 days. They come back and tell me, OBTW, you were blocked for time traveling:

Valery Kolesova (Game Insight Support)

Dec 06 15:53

I have checked your game details and should inform you that according to our database your game was blocked for changing time/date settings on your device.

We would like to bring to your attention the fact that changing system date and/or time is not allowed to do while playing the game as you can get unfair advantage doing so.

I'm glad to inform you that restrictions can be removed from your account in case the game was blocked for the first time. If it happens again, your your social capabilities will be permanently restricted.

To unblock the game please set the right time and date on your device and enter the following code: @1h3957eio2пусть To redeem the code press the Sociality button (the button with 3 people in the bottom menu) → press another button with 3 people → select the Add Friend tab and enter the code in the input field.

Please, write us back when you unblock the game.

Sincerely, Valery Kolesova Your Support Team
===

My response:
I AM NOT HAPPY!!!

1) The code you have given me has cyrillic characters in it - I need English characters please. This code will not work on my keyboard.

2) I have NEVER time traveled, intentionally or accidentally, on any of my three devices where I play Airport City. My devices are set to keep the same time zone no matter where I travel, mostly because of Game Insight, WHICH IS VERY INCONVENIENT. You can't punish every paying game player because a few dozen people cheat. I don't need to cheat.

3) What does your wrongful accusation that I cheat in the game have anything to do with missing donut shops from a year ago? I am able to launch into space, I am able to add friends, and I send and receive gifts regularly. There aren't any other indications that you blocked my game, but I DO expect you to remove any restrictions you have wrongfully placed on any and all three of my active games (usernames LtCol Rehab, LtColRehab2, and LtColRehab3).

Thank you.

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Red Dog, Wabbitgirl no longer needs paper cutters. If you still need currency detector, flatbed scanner or technical pen, please let me know and I will send them to you. Please return something from my signature. Thanks!

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
[...]
2) I have NEVER time traveled, intentionally or accidentally, on any of my three devices where I play Airport City. My devices are set to keep the same time zone no matter where I travel, mostly because of Game Insight, WHICH IS VERY INCONVENIENT. You can't punish every paying game player because a few dozen people cheat. I don't need to cheat. [...]
"Dear LtCol Rehab,
you've been accused of time travelling basing on the fact that you seem to be familiar with term 'time travelling' and of course you thought about it at least once.

Sincerely,
GI team"

You may be right about buying GI by a western company - my recent complaint was examined by Mary. Unless it was Marya with a typo... ;)

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It looks to me like Game Insight was bought by a western company. Maybe it will improve their coding and tech support and business practices. I hope somebody from GI sees this post (and all the others on this forum), and DOES SOMETHING about the problems they cause paying customers, and notes all the customers they have lost over the last few years.

Hope you're right regarding a GI buyout, any customer service at all would have to be an improvement. We are all now so familiar with their stock responses, that they could save time by just quoting them by number; with number one being time travelling.

Good luck with your latest battle, but I'm not holding my breath.

Most reactions

Latest posts