What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Finally Trog69 level 30 is back, at least for now. Thanks to those of you who added Trog69 level 10, that game is now finished.

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok, I'll switch to laminators for now.

As of today I only need 1 more and will be receiving it from someone else so no need to send anymore of those either. What other item do you have?

Update, I just read your previous posting and you mentioned explosives detector and laminator so maybe you only have the 2.

Do you want me to continue to send what I have to you?

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Red Dog, what am I sending in return of protractor?

Who can (or could) send wall speakers and parking meters?

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
As of today I only need 1 more and will be receiving it from someone else so no need to send anymore of those either. What other item do you have?

Update, I just read your previous posting and you mentioned explosives detector and laminator so maybe you only have the 2.

Do you want me to continue to send what I have to you?

I don't have any other level 10 items at present. I expect that will change when I finally accumilate sufficient coins to bring my control tower up to level 9, which should not be too much longer.

Yes, please continue with the level 10 stuff for now, thanks.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry, can't help there, it's annoying that these things disappear when you upgrade.
These things only disappear from your visible list of gifts, but you still can resend those items when you receive any item from that certain set of items. If e.g. you were able to send lvl 7 parking meter (terminal lvl 7 item), then upgraded to lvl 10 you'll still be able to resend a parking meter when I send you e.g wall speaker (another item from terminal lvl 7 set).
It works both ways: back and forward. When you don't have the item on your giftlist yet (because you still need to do another upgrade first) or anymore (when you've already finished the upgrade earlier) you will send back the item you were/will be able to gift in the past/future. My buildings are lvl 7, but I can resend an explosive detectors (lvl 10).
That's why I asked if anyone was able to send speakers/ parking meters to prevent spamming all of you with beverage coolers :)

Last edited:

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
These things only disappear from your visible list of gifts, but you still can resend those items when you receive any item from that certain set of items. If e.g. you were able to send lvl 7 parking meter (terminal lvl 7), then upgraded to lvl 10 you'll still be able to resend a parking meter when I send you e.g wall speaker (an item from terminal lvl 7 set).
It works both ways: back and forward. When you don't have the item on your giftlist yet (because you still need to do another upgrade first) or anymore (when you've already finished the upgrade earlier) you will send back the item you were/will be able to gift in the past/future. My buildings are lvl 7, but I can resend an explosive detectors (lvl 10).
That's why I asked if anyone was able to send speakers/ parking meters to prevent spamming all of you with beverage coolers :)

Wow, I didn't know any of that, can't remember if I had speakers or parking meters on my list previously. Try sending me a beverage cooler at Troglodyte69, I'll return it and let's see what you get.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Rob Wu
I have returned your beverage cooler to you, hope you receive something you need.

Wabbitgirl
Based on Rob Wu's information I have sent you an observation drone, hopefully you will receive a level 10 item.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Rob Wu
I have returned your beverage cooler to you, hope you receive something you need.

Wabbitgirl
Based on Rob Wu's information I have sent you an observation drone, hopefully you will receive a level 10 item.
Trog,
You're sending back a beverage cooler :) Thanks, I just needed one more!

Wabbitgirl,
can I send you beverage coolers to your both 50th level accounts to try if you can send back a wall speaker or a parking meter?

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Trog,
You're sending back a beverage cooler :) Thanks, I just needed one more!

Wabbitgirl,
can I send you beverage coolers to your both 50th level accounts to try if you can send back a wall speaker or a parking meter?

I did receive the beverage cooler on WG2 and if I remember correctly that game did gift wall speakers so let me if I am correct. WG did not have either to gift.

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Rob Wu

Wabbitgirl

This only works the other way around, I need to send you a level 10 item and when you return it, I get a level 10 item back. Tomorrow I will send you a technical pen and when you return, I can let you know what your invisible gift is.

Most reactions

Latest posts