What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Trog, yesterday I sent you 3 cooling chambers, one from each game. You showed needing 3 and now you still need 1. Do you still need 1 or signature hasn't been updated?

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Trog, yesterday I sent you 3 cooling chambers, one from each game. You showed needing 3 and now you still need 1. Do you still need 1 or signature hasn't been updated?
Thanks, I'm done with cooling chambers, the last one must have arrived after I updated my signature. Just need the money for the catering facility now!
Don't see me completing the current quest on my other two games, the aerosols just aren't dropping fast enough and nobody seems able to gift them. Any idea what the reward is?

Last edited:

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The reward for the quest is a silent hill park. I don't think anyone can complete this quest without the help of Android neighbours or spend 3 greenies for each aerosol used. Thankfully I have a few Android neighbours who can gift aerosol so I only need 2 more for Wabbitgirl2 and both games will have completed it.

14021_609351499187160_7610662470544770005_n.png

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The reward for the quest is a silent hill park. I don't think anyone can complete this quest without the help of Android neighbours or spend 3 greenies for each aerosol used. Thankfully I have a few Android neighbours who can gift aerosol so I only need 2 more for Wabbitgirl2 and both games will have completed it.

View attachment 60960
Finally managed to update the game on my Kindle Fire. Now I can gift aerosols, may be a bit late now though. Thanks for the info.

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does it give +20 to the population limit like the previous 'Dark Skies' prizes?
... and thank you for the cash counter!

Your welcome for the cash counter. I haven't clicked the complete button yet but I got this from their facebook page:

Complete the Dark Skies event in time to receive a Silent Hill park! This quiet ancient place will be a tourist magnet that produces you coins and increases your maximum city population.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is it only my impression that Training Centers stopped to drop space items after last update?

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is it only my impression that Training Centers stopped to drop space items after last update?
I saw it mentioned elsewhere that the training centres were not dropping, apparently alien legacies give the best chance now.

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
FYI: the Silent Hill park is 3x3 so takes up a lot of room.

adds 20 to the city population
generates coins, 180 every 12 hours

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I saw it mentioned elsewhere that the training centres were not dropping, apparently alien legacies give the best chance now.

I haven't gotten anything from the training centres, rocket gardens, Space Travel Monuments or alien legacy for ages now. I click once in awhile to see and still nothing.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Maybe I wasn't precise enough - I meant that IMHO TC stopped to drop when visiting neighbours after last update; before the upgrade they were quite generous in dropping space items. Neighbours' Alien Legacies drop nothing for me for a long time.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Maybe I wasn't precise enough - I meant that IMHO TC stopped to drop when visiting neighbours after last update; before the upgrade they were quite generous in dropping space items. Neighbours' Alien Legacies drop nothing for me for a long time.
Yes, I did understand.

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Every week I delete my friends waiting list, this week was 88.
Surely there can't be that many people playing AC

Most reactions

Latest posts