What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For those playing Airport City, this thread is for keen players to share what they HAVE and NEED.

Please use this thread for your your supply needs and wants.

This was created on behalf of Shorty Airways with assistance by the IPF Staff.

Enjoy! :)

Shorty airways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome guys and girls to the Airport City Trading Centre

This is the place to let others know what you need to progress the game.

Here is the most recen list from Lilly2

Please feel free to update.

lilly2 said:
Updates:
adam d - dispatcher console, helmet, goggles, guest book...
crewman - higher level items
dano2010gs – amperemeter, ergo chair, lvl 4 tower, lvl 5 terminal
Egelze – radar, guestbook
HVWH - Steel frame,insulation,whiteboard,Powerful radio transmitter, Towel
Ircro - shredder, ergonomic chair, laser cutter, hull parts, lining plt, addn’l radar
Jimghjj - fuel supply for San Fransisco
Lilly2 - defroster x3, spare wire, flight catering, tire, archive box
MadSimmy - amperemeter, lining plate, hull parts, laser cutters
marsm – flight catering
Mini – staplers, calculator, whiteboard, insulation, binocs, textbook
MsKimbowee – flight catering, insulation, transmitters, fuel, addn’l radar, spare wire
richard agung - fuel supply, ergo chair, archive box
rickcc – 1DND sign, Fuel additives, addn’l radar, archive boxes, amperemeters, laser cutters, hull pts
Sarah2 - fuel supply, passengers ...
shorty airways - Archive Box, hotel items, Fuel Supply and Fuel Additives
Si Col – lining plates, laser cutter x1, transmitters (Rio orange ones)
skyjacker - archive boxes, flight catering, fuel additives, additional radar, spare wire, beacon etc
Sleddog – powerful radio transmitter
spareribs - Regular Fuel Units, and passengers appreciated
Starsky - Spare wire, Fuel additive, Additional Radar, Landing Light
StPats0203uk - stapler, calculator, whiteboard
Torque – weather display,
whanna –stamps, smoke detectors, ergo chairs, fuel supply, osc beacon, flight catering
Yanpi City – level 4 bldg items, weather display

Kazrobo, Andrewa, nicolasflightpos, - you all seem to have joined recently. Please list what you have to give as gifts and mention your key needs and we’ll add you to the list.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

TorqueSP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Torque here. My immediate need is 2 stamps for the terminal. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Sarah2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks so much for setting this up and, as ever, to everyone for their gifts.

I have now finished my hotel (woohoo!), so have no specific needs right now. Any items for flights are always useful, as are fuel and passengers.

Happy flying!

jimghjj

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think the list shown is an old one? Can you change my needs as shown in my signature? I'd do it myself but I can't do it on the iPad and have to boot up the pc to get anywhere with changes on this forum. Also can anyone tell me he to subscribe,I can't find the button anywhere.

OP
skimonkey

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
jimghjj said:
I think the list shown is an old one? Can you change my needs as shown in my signature? I'd do it myself but I can't do it on the iPad and have to boot up the pc to get anywhere with changes on this forum. Also can anyone tell me he to subscribe,I can't find the button anywhere.

Once you have responded to a thread, It automatically places it in your subscribed list.

adam d

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Need a couple of "wire" if anyone can help.

Thanks

Ircro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Leveled up twice, now I can send some more items.
I need just 1 hull parts currently, flight items from the signature would be good too.

I can send: - all-inclusive bracelet, fuel 3 units, air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, projector, passengers 10, powerfull radio transmitter, textbook, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, packaging machine. I need 1 hull parts, additional radar, fuel supply, powerfull radio transmitter, landing lamp.

whanna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My signature is updated. Did I make page 1 of what is sure to be a very popular thread???

OP
skimonkey

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My signature is updated. Did I make page 1 of what is sure to be a very popular thread???

On my viewing screen you have made page 1.

The intent of this thread is to allow you to discuss within your posting comments what you have and need. Not in your signature line.

Please be an informed Memeber and review the rules on Signature lines. You are already at the 5-line max.

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html[/url]

lilly2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
On my viewing screen you have made page 1.

The intent of this thread is to allow you to discuss within your posting comments what you have and need. Not in your signature line.

Please be an informed Memeber and review the rules on Signature lines. You are already at the 5-line max.

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html%5B/url%5D

Ski monkey,

On my iPad Whanna's signature only shows up as three lines. I think it was similar on the PC. I'll check out the rules page you have but I thought most of ours were within the limit because they show up as less than 5 lines.

Thanks for this though.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
lilly2 said:
Ski monkey,

On my iPad Whanna's signature only shows up as three lines. I think it was similar on the PC. I'll check out the rules page you have but I thought most of ours were within the limit because they show up as less than 5 lines.

Thanks for this though.

It's looking good now. I saw it earlier and it did look kinda long. I was looking at it on an iPhone though. I think having this thread will serve you better in the long run, and if you need more for different aspects of the game, just create more. Some games have several threads running. if you need any help, just PM a mod, and we'll be right there.

crewman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lilly2,

I was admiring your city and noticed shops and buildings I cannot buy, but we are virtually the same level. Are you playing on an IPAD or PC or Android? Things like the cupcake house are not on my menu to buy.

Is anyone else not seeing the differences in cities that that admire vs what they can buy?

Crewman

lilly2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
crewman said:
Lilly2,

I was admiring your city and noticed shops and buildings I cannot buy, but we are virtually the same level. Are you playing on an IPAD or PC or Android? Things like the cupcake house are not on my menu to buy.

Is anyone else not seeing the differences in cities that that admire vs what they can buy?

Crewman

Crewman,

I'm on the iPad. I got a big mystery gift box, although I forget how exactly but I think it came with a small coin purchase. The red towers, cupcake house and a couple others were from that. I can't get anymore of them - they show up in my warehouse box on the residential buildings tab. It seemed random as to which ones I got.

OP
skimonkey

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ski monkey,

Thanks for this though.

Hi Lilly, Whanna's signature was at the 5 lines max and that was viewed on my iPad.

The intent of this thread was to allow you to discuss your needs in the post rather than in your signature line. However, you are more than welcome to keep your supplies list, but just be mindful of the forum policy if you could, please. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts