What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can anyone view Troglodyte69 and 96? All I see are question marks and locks from all my games. When I try to gift, my screen goes black. Everyone else is fine.

Because of this, I had to gift from Bullwinkle the other way so I hope the gifts were received.
Yes both seem fine but i have updated

Need information sign and turnstyle

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I took the plunge and updated and now I can view Troglodyte once again. Strange this was the only neighbour I couldn't view.

I have a feeling city expansion is on its way or they want us to sell a bunch of buildings. There are 10 new passenger buildings and 10 new commercial buildings, all very expensive. The look of the movie theatre and water park has changed.

The plane icon now flashes when you can speed up a plane with fuel catalyst.

When visiting a neighbour you have already collected from, it shows a timer when you can visit and collect again.

What I don't like is having to switch from the maps to normal flights every time, this is rather annoying.

There is regular fuel (3) and facebook fuel (3). I will try tonight to see if I am able to send the facebook fuel after I have sent my 20 gifts.

First place Red rockets now drop a box with a map for new collections.

Anyone else notice anything else with the update?

Last edited:

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes they now want us to sign up to russia's facebook
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413704355.448904.jpg

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can anyone view Troglodyte69 and 96? All I see are question marks and locks from all my games. When I try to gift, my screen goes black. Everyone else is fine.

Because of this, I had to gift from Bullwinkle the other way so I hope the gifts were received.
Love to say it was something to do with the update, but GI hate me! Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they haven't got it in for me. ;)
I got the gifts ok from Bullwinkle thank you.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I took the plunge and updated and now I can view Troglodyte once again. Strange this was the only neighbour I couldn't view.

I have a feeling city expansion is on its way or they want us to sell a bunch of buildings. There are 10 new passenger buildings and 10 new commercial buildings, all very expensive. The look of the movie theatre and water park has changed.

The plane icon now flashes when you can speed up a plane with fuel catalyst.

When visiting a neighbour you have already collected from, it shows a timer when you can visit and collect again.

What I don't like is having to switch from the maps to normal flights every time, this is rather annoying.

There is regular fuel (3) and facebook fuel (3). I will try tonight to see if I am able to send the facebook fuel after I have sent my 20 gifts.

First place Red rockets now drop a box with a map for new collections.

Anyone else notice anything else with the update?
The culmination of all the new quests, is that you are expected to buy one of the new hellishly expensive buildings that take at least two days to complete. Guess the plan is to encourage us to spend real money. :( Really could use an airport expansion as I have to delete something before I can build anything else.
At last they are using current facebook pics and Madeleine's airport has the new level nine buildings.
Tried returning some Facebook fuel, it appeared to work, but nothing arrived, the Facebook passengers worked though.

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just finished sending out facebook fuel (3) after I completed sending my 20 gifts. Did anyone receive it since the update?

Because I did send all my gifts first and did not have any gifts left to send, it may not have worked if Fred is correct and it does count towards the 20 gifts per day.

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just finished sending out facebook fuel (3) after I completed sending my 20 gifts. Did anyone receive it since the update?

Because I did send all my gifts first and did not have any gifts left to send, it may not have worked if Fred is correct and it does count towards the 20 gifts per day.
Yes i got it and hit reply and used yours to send to all , as it not an option on my gift list had 2 gifts left to send but it used it up so need to send 20 then reply to yours ..

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Just received two lots of Facebook fuel from you (and one from Rob Wu) at Troglodyte69.
The Facebook fuel has vanished from both my gift lists, I have 3 units of fuel available on one, but it's not shown as Facebook.
The Facebook fuel still shows on Trog69 my android game but nothing to do with Facebook has worked there for the last couple of weeks it just makes the game crash.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I received it, thank you.

Just received two lots of Facebook fuel from you (and one from Rob Wu) at Troglodyte69.
The Facebook fuel has vanished from both my gift lists, I have 3 units of fuel available on one, but it's not shown as Facebook.
The Facebook fuel still shows on Trog69 my android game but nothing to do with Facebook has worked there for the last couple of weeks it just makes the game crash.
I sent the FB fuel before I upgraded my game, after it FB fuel disappeared from my list :(
All I can send now using FB is set of 5 passengers.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Halloween quest has been activated. Does anyone know what is the prize for completing it this year?

LtCol Rehab

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, a few other nice items in update:
- There is a grid button in the lower right corner, above the music toggle button. The grid button toggles between your normal city view, and a view without the buildings - just the city grid, building types and sizes, roads, and passengers and coins available to collect. The grid view is useful for removing from view the buildings, which often get in the way of seeing roads or other items in the city. Useful for space analysis and capacity planning and optimization in your city and airport. Also an easier view to use when you are collecting passengers and coins, since the building upgrade arrows aren't on this view and therefore can't get in the way. Upgrade seems to have moving the arrows upward slightly, so more in the way of nearby buildings.
- When you build a new building, there is an option to speed up construction by watching a short video (instead of paying coins or cash or waiting a couple days). This worked for me once. Well worth 30 second investment, relative to time, coins or cash.
- If you are short on fuel for a flight, an option now shows to watch a video to get a free fuel (20). This DID NOT work for me. The button depressed, but no video appeared any of the several times I tried on both iOS devices.

Most reactions

Latest posts