What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
RobWu, I received to all games again today, thanks, so I no longer need ergonomic chairs. No idea what the problem is, on your end our mine when they don't arrive. Do you send while visiting neighbours or from the Gift button, find the gift and scroll for the neighbour to send it to? The first way is what is working for me now.

I will send you 2 cooling chambers tonight from both Wabbitgirl games.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
RobWu, I received to all games again today, thanks, so I no longer need ergonomic chairs. No idea what the problem is, on your end our mine when they don't arrive. Do you send while visiting neighbours or from the Gift button, find the gift and scroll for the neighbour to send it to? The first way is what is working for me now.

I will send you 2 cooling chambers tonight from both Wabbitgirl games.
It's great that you finally received my gifts. I've been gifting using Gift button, but if some problem occurs again I'll start gifting while visiting neighbours.
I received both cooling chambers, thanks a lot!

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello everyone good to see you still here i am still getting loads of face book fuel on mass ..

Need information sign and turnstyle

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just updated game and panic thinking all fights needed maps but then found the button on the top...to switch back to normal flights

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks RobWu, that was the right one *.*
You should get 3 transmitters until now, please reply if you received them.

Hello everyone good to see you still here i am still getting loads of face book fuel on mass ..
Hi Fred, I'm also getting FB fuel in bunches. I hope you're getting it from me.
I can't send information sign and/or turnstyle yet. Can you gift flatwork ironers or centrifuges? I need 4 of them.

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I can't send information sign and/or turnstyle yet. Can you gift flatwork ironers or centrifuges? I need 4 of them.
Hi rob , sorry no i have 3ds,floor washers and washing machines and lost the facebook fuel option..since upgrade

Skybunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Yes, thank you a lot. I got all transmitters now. I only need 2 Archive Boxes to build the Building :)

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Watch out the facebook gifts now count in your 20 i think...

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, thank you a lot. I got all transmitters now. I only need 2 Archive Boxes to build the Building :)
If i handn't messed up my gifts using facebook i can send you boxes in 24 hrs if still needed.

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I send the facebook fuel (3) after I have gifted my 20 gifts for the day and I use the fuel (3) gift, I do not send in return. If you are using send in return, this could be why??
Thanks had you installed update ?

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks had you installed update ?

oops....:oops: missed that part, didn't know there was one. I won't update until my rocket has left earth as I don't want any unforeseen problems like yesterday.

If they are now counting facebook fuel (3) as 1 gift, I won't even bother sending it out anymore, not worth it.

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can anyone view Troglodyte69 and 96? All I see are question marks and locks from all my games. When I try to gift, my screen goes black. Everyone else is fine.

Because of this, I had to gift from Bullwinkle the other way so I hope the gifts were received.

Most reactions

Latest posts