What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anybody received any facebook fuel recently? I've not seen any for about a week, not even those I send to myself, the list is all messed up and I have to search for who to send it to.

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anybody received any facebook fuel recently? I've not seen any for about a week, not even those I send to myself, the list is all messed up and I have to search for who to send it to.

I have been receiving it from my facebook friends, including you. I have also been sending it and like you, I have to search for everyone individually again. I still send passengers from the facebook game also even though I don't play it anymore.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have been receiving it from my facebook friends, including you. I have also been sending it and like you, I have to search for everyone individually again. I still send passengers from the facebook game also even though I don't play it anymore.
Weird, it should affect three games which all have different Facebook accounts. Guess it's time to start poking about with Facebook settings.

Last edited:

LtCol Rehab

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Will send DND signs to Trog69 from Rehab2, starting next gift cycle.

Just sent whiteboard to BullwinkleMoose.

Don't have any special items from RobWu2's signature, but have been returning something general from all of your lists from both accounts, almost daily.

Keep the fuel 20s coming to both accounts, and I 'll continue returning items from your signatures.

Thanks friends!

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
RobWu, I can send washing machines from both Wabbitgirl games tonight.

Are my gifts being received by you over the past few days? I haven't received from you so just checking if my games are cooperating or not.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
RobWu, I can send washing machines from both Wabbitgirl games tonight.
Please send 3 of them, thank you ;)
EDIT: I've just received two, thanks! Just one more needed :)

Are my gifts being received by you over the past few days? I haven't received from you so just checking if my games are cooperating or not.
I received your gifts every day and I've been sending you gifts according to your signature daily (e.g. ergonomic chair today). If you didn't receive them it may mean that WiFi in my phone is breaking up (I'm experiencing another symptoms of it).
Trog, did you receive anything from me over the past few days?

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I received your gifts every day and I've been sending you gifts according to your signature daily (e.g. ergonomic chair today).

I received the ergonomic chair, thank you! I received to all the games today, thanks. The last time I had received from you was Thursday.

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
RobWu, you should have received the final washer last night. Today I did receive from you facebook fuel (3) and makeup to Wabbitgirl2. If you sent to the other 2 games as well, gifts were not received. This is strange because your game has always been the most consistent of any of my neighbours.

Skybunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi together,
im new to this forum and my game is in another language, so i hope i will translate the items right :)

It would be very nice, if someone could send me 5 transmitter (those you get from Paris). I will send you gifts you need, if i got them.

greetings
Skybunny

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi together,
im new to this forum and my game is in another language, so i hope i will translate the items right :)

It would be very nice, if someone could send me 5 transmitter (those you get from Paris). I will send you gifts you need, if i got them.

greetings
Skybunny
Welcome, I have sent you a neighbour request from Troglodyte69. If you accept it, I can send powerful radio transmitters from there, I assume those are the ones you need.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
RobWu, you should have received the final washer last night. Today I did receive from you facebook fuel (3) and makeup to Wabbitgirl2. If you sent to the other 2 games as well, gifts were not received. This is strange because your game has always been the most consistent of any of my neighbours.
I received last washer, thank you! I sent gifts to all your games yesterday (ergonomic chair @ Bullwinkle and radar @ Wabbitgirl), so if you don't get my gifts it may mean some hardware problem. I've just sent another batch of gifts for all your games, please let me know if you received them.

Hi together,

greetings
Skybunny
I can gift transmitters (if you mean those gray walkie-talkies), just accept my invitation.

Most reactions

Latest posts