What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Okay, are we on a roll.....and the cash counter finally showed up along with another bath towel???? Fingers crossed....the person who I have been trying to send coffee machines for the past 3 days has finally received the first one tonight, hoping it worked for you also.
Something seems to be working, got the cash counter and bath towel, all done with those now thanks. Just need to find someone who can gift DND signs and I can get that hotel open!

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Something seems to be working, got the cash counter and bath towel, all done with those now thanks.

Great news!! Maybe gifting while visiting neighbours is the way to do it, at least for my games. I also hadn't been able to send a neighbour a washing machine and last night they received it, after 3 tries. Hoping the trick isn't trying for 3 days first....:)

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Great news!! Maybe gifting while visiting neighbours is the way to do it, at least for my games. I also hadn't been able to send a neighbour a washing machine and last night they received it, after 3 tries. Hoping the trick isn't trying for 3 days first....:)
I always used to gift that way, problem was I kept sending the wrong stuff whilst I was scrolling along.
I can send both amperemeters and laser cutters from Trog69, do you have a preference?

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I always used to gift that way, problem was I kept sending the wrong stuff whilst I was scrolling along.
I can send both amperemeters and laser cutters from Trog69, do you have a preference?

Someone on this forum mentioned we could scroll under the gift list and that works good. This way does take longer but then I collect from neighbours cities while I am there so that saves time.

Great, you have the 2 items my games don't. If you don't mind, alternate both items just in case I do receive them from someone else.

Thanks for the help, always appreciated!!

Nuttyuk

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have the ability to send out red barrels of fuel worth 20 units. I don't know how I got this ability but a few of my friends do send them back so it's not a unique thing. I suspect that most players cannot send out send this very useful gift.
Does anyone know what triggers this rare ability?

LtCol Rehab

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have the ability to send out red barrels of fuel worth 20 units. I don't know how I got this ability but a few of my friends do send them back so it's not a unique thing. I suspect that most players cannot send out send this very useful gift.
Does anyone know what triggers this rare ability?
Don't know what triggers being able to gift them, but they sure are useful for flying for maps! Please send to both rehab abbounts (username, and state what you want in return. Thanks!

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks once again Trog, laser cutter has been received and repair base is completed. Building the flight catering facility is next, when I get enough coins that is, so now I could use defrosters.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks once again Trog, laser cutter has been received and repair base is completed. Building the flight catering facility is next, when I get enough coins that is, so now I could use defrosters.
You're welcome, I'll start with the defrosters tomorrow.

Most reactions

Latest posts