What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Any tips on where you flew to? And the drop rate?

You have to use the maps for this. Each one is good for 6 hours, so make sure you have the time to attend to the game for 6 hours before using one. I put as many planes as I could in the air when I used a map. Then I'd speed one up ( using greenies), earn the greenies back and keep repeating. Get as many flights in on each map as you possibly can. You get more maps when you get to 10/20/60 flights. You need to complete the collection 6 times to get the pyramid.

GLC23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I need 2 more parking meters and 4 wall speakers if anyone can gift. Thank you!

Level:40 Pingways, I need: new items for building upgrades, and catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi, I need 2 more parking meters and 4 wall speakers if anyone can gift. Thank you!

Level:40 Pingways, I need: new items for building upgrades, and catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

If you can figure out a way to add me back, I can send a parking meter.

GLC23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you can figure out a way to add me back, I can send a parking meter.

I could pay with greenies! Such a pain you can't re-add

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The original quest, not Prometheus. I will launch now! Thanks so much!

Sorry for being late to the party! Real life needed my attention for a bit. I will stay behind you in points so you can take first. I have a lot of stuff I can throw if you get in trouble. If you want more people to join the launch, you should announce it on the Airport City Launch Request link. That's where most of our forum folks look when they want to launch. :)

zcpg2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry for being late to the party! Real life needed my attention for a bit. I will stay behind you in points so you can take first. I have a lot of stuff I can throw if you get in trouble. If you want more people to join the launch, you should announce it on the Airport City Launch Request link. That's where most of our forum folks look when they want to launch. :)

Hopefully I can! I don't have nearly as much stockpiled as I did in my other game. Thanks!

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The original quest, not Prometheus. I will launch now! Thanks so much!

I can join if u need me to?

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. android account: not getting gifts at minute so don't waste on me thx lovely neighbours :)

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I can join if u need me to?

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. android account: not getting gifts at minute so don't waste on me thx lovely neighbours :)

Hi Capt! What place do you want in the launch? I don't care at all. Just let me know so I don't mess you up.

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Capt! What place do you want in the launch? I don't care at all. Just let me know so I don't mess you up.

I don't mind either, will just chuck what I can, when I can if that's okay with u?

Most reactions

Latest posts