What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Are you happy for me to return the propeller or would you prefer something else?

Sian and David (level 40) Need module or propeller. Have office chair, metal detector and headset.Thank you :)

Propeller is fine - thanks.

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We are. I still see you on my list. Maybe its the same with the others, maybe it says "username" rather than thenisePS.
And yes, solar cell please. Thanks

You show as 'username' in my game. Sent another OS this evening and will send a shredder tomorrow.

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Tele! Have a wonderful and special day. Stonehenge?

bernardngo (level 40, 194 stars) Will return gifts within 24 hours. Have laptop, parking meter, and monitor

Mai Zack

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Tele! Have a wonderful and special day. Stonehenge?

bernardngo (level 40, 194 stars) Will return gifts within 24 hours. Have laptop, parking meter, and monitor

Happy Birthday Tele!!! Enjoy the day x

Mai Zack

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got a bit carried away with airship and bought 5 mystery buildings :) been trying to get back the notes I spent though. Hate to see it go down and to think I never really had more than 12 before! Notes not buildings!

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. android account: not getting gifts at minute so don't waste on me thx lovely neighbours :)

I bought 3 from duke, I'm tempted to buy another one before he goes

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anyone getting 3 green dollars instead of 1 for each picture during the sale , what a great offer :)

Needs; everything for theupgraded buildings

Mai Zack

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I only need 3 laptops to upgrade my town hall - I don't need any other upgrade items. Thanks all for helping me out. Beginning tomorrow, I won't gift upgrade items unless you ask for them. Hope you're spending your airport greenies wisely! I bought 2 mystery buildings yesterday (Happy Birthday to me!). Got an ice cream shop and a hardware store so I'm happy.

Will send you laptop

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anyone getting 3 green dollars instead of 1 for each picture during the sale , what a great offer :)

Needs; everything for theupgraded buildings

R u trying to amuse yourself by winding us all up again Fred!!!

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. android account: not getting gifts at minute so don't waste on me thx lovely neighbours :)

Mai Zack

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Craig Za - welcome back! I thought you were gone for good!

I saw him too on my airport and smiled. I will be going to South Africa next month. Will ask him to take me around in one of the quest fighter jets hehe

Letgnis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
R u trying to amuse yourself by winding us all up again Fred!!!

Captain, have you been able to receive gifts for your android account? Jaspj could send you gift as he is on android. Anything you need?

Letgnis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I only need 3 laptops to upgrade my town hall - I don't need any other upgrade items. Thanks all for helping me out. Beginning tomorrow, I won't gift upgrade items unless you ask for them. Hope you're spending your airport greenies wisely! I bought 2 mystery buildings yesterday (Happy Birthday to me!). Got an ice cream shop and a hardware store so I'm happy.

Happy birthday Jbg! Just visited yr ice cream shop! :eek:

zcpg2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Launch successful! Thanks frenetta, Stewart and jal for all the help!

Most reactions

Latest posts