What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I normally don't ask, but if anybody can gift Wall Speaker or Mayors Portrait, would be much appreciated
As I have not one of these items, Will return gift.....thank you

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sian and David (level 40) Need module or propeller. Have office chair, metal detector and headset.Thank you :)

What gift would you prefer, I sent you Nav last time, are you still happy with that, can return same gift, As it's easier

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I normally don't ask, but if anybody can gift Wall Speaker or Mayors Portrait, would be much appreciated
As I have not one of these items, Will return gift.....thank you

I think that those are not giftable along with the map.

Sian and David (level 40) Need module or propeller. Have office chair, metal detector and headset.Thank you :)

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What gift would you prefer, I sent you Nav last time, are you still happy with that, can return same gift, As it's easier

Either module or propeller is fine and yes I can return.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Having a week holiday and cruising with my little cabinboat in beautiful Friesland. Just found a wifi spot and what's happening, update, excitement, green flaps everywhere; I am confused
Just made the out of there quest in the last hours, and gained a cropcircle, pff that wasn't easy with only two fighterjets even after more than 100 flights to Bermuda

This evening I will send you all a laptop, hope you will enjoy

I was thinking where you had disappeared.

Hey Pinkel, I had wondered what happened to you. Enjoying the tropical weather? I'm so jealous of you, I was born in Friesland! (Near Sneek) Enjoy your time away from the game, it's the only way to stay sane :)

I have collected only 24 bucks till now. Jealous huh!! Beware of the next update or you might be having ACUTE AIRPORTITIS whose symptoms include thinking about how nice it would be if you could keep on collecting free bucks throughout the day.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Happy birthday Nutty and Jbg. Have a good day spending greenies to get all you want.

Correct me if I am wrong but it is someones birthday tomorrow also reverse of mine, 21st June. As far as I remember, its Bernardngo. Am I right?

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Happy birthday Nutty and Jbg. Have a good day spending greenies to get all you want.

Correct me if I am wrong but it is someones birthday tomorrow also reverse of mine, 21st June. As far as I remember, its Bernardngo. Am I right?

Sorry not me...I am an oddball with a Oct birthday. Still cannot believe GI has not plugged this leak, really tempted to start buying large barrels of fuel for 10 while Duke is in town!

bernardngo (level 40, 194 stars) Will return gifts within 24 hours. Have laptop, parking meter, and monitor

jimghjj

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry not me...I am an oddball with a Oct birthday. Still cannot believe GI has not plugged this leak, really tempted to start buying large barrels of fuel for 10 while Duke is in town!

bernardngo (level 40, 194 stars) Will return gifts within 24 hours. Have laptop, parking meter, and monitor

Already bought all the fuel I can from him! ;)

jal pilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there,

Did anybody try to buy this sets like the space explorator set? Do they bring anything useful??

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score

bernardngo (level 40, 194 stars)will return gifts within 24 hours. Have laptop, parking meter, and monitor

Not yours. Ok then but I remember someone having birthday with my date reversed that is 21st in the same month June.

zcpg2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Getting ready to launch my first spaceship (in this game), can anyone join? I can't do it on my own so I don't want to start until I know it won't fail!

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Guardians of the forest Quest for the Stonehenge .. Londinium takes blue powerful delta. 40 fuel to start, 80 to speed up.

Read this on Facebook, Hope this helps some of you,

I was wondering what planes we'd be needing. Thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts